Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

DoubllD's Juggernaut Build

Clifford

because race truck
Reaction score
Build is coming right along man. Going to be killer. I'm praying for your front diff already haha.

sdxrunner619

Reaction score
I would have and I kinda wish I did that. But im too far in now to give up. Also when a six cylinder stomps a ls engine car it's just that much better. An another thing ls swap is common now a fully built turbo ed trans swapped tacoma isn't so 2 each there own I'm happy with my decision

That's right man. I feel the same way. Any time a little v6 can out do any v8 is always better. I think u made the right choice to stay with the yota engine even know the trans ain't much to work with.

Got bored and reread this build....:rofl:

Doublld

Reaction score
Got bored and reread this build....:rofl:

hahaha your a dick but yes im glad im doin a twin turbo ls somthing that is reliable. yes everyone and there brother does a ls swap but it works. this is why i went that route also. the whole v6 thing is behind me an ive learned alot from it but moving on

Whitebeauty

Reaction score
I Bet D. What a shame though u know... That freakin engine is like an untameable horse just keeps bucking. It is a tad bit frustrating though....

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
It had a lot of flaws. He tried hard and gave it a damn good effort. The last few flaws are being fixed. That engine will be back together soon and be as strong as it should be. :top:

Last edited:

Doublld

Reaction score
It had a lot of flaws. He tried hard and gave it a damn good effort. The last few flaws are being fixed. That engine will be back together soon and be as strong as it should be. :top:

that is why you have it an ive moved on to bigger and better things

Last edited by a moderator:

sdxrunner619

Reaction score
hahaha your a dick but yes im glad im doin a twin turbo ls somthing that is reliable. yes everyone and there brother does a ls swap but it works. this is why i went that route also. the whole v6 thing is behind me an ive learned alot from it but moving on

BTW, I know tone doesn't transfer well, but I was just trying to point out all the vhate...:crinklehair:

sdxrunner619

Reaction score
I Bet D. What a shame though u know... That freakin engine is like an untameable horse just keeps bucking. It is a tad bit frustrating though....

Horses usually have to be alive to buck....but I ain't no cowboy.:ahhhhh:

Doublld

Reaction score
So I apologize for not having much goin on but here are some pics of what I did this weekend.

Doublld

Reaction score
I mounted the a/c relocation bracket. Had to clearance the header to fit around the compressor. I also have to notch the a/c bracket just to get a hair more clearance. It doesn't touch at any point but just for heat aspect I want a little more clearance. Also started the down pipe on the driverside since that is the tighter fit of the two. I removed the gas tank since I have a fuel cell. Also welded the t4 cast elbow to the manifold so there wasn't any vbands.

Whitebeauty

Reaction score
Holy smokes that's a tight fit... I'm sure a bunch of heat wrap is in order here...

Doublld

Reaction score
Holy smokes that's a tight fit... I'm sure a bunch of heat wrap is in order here...

i was actually planning on rotating the fuse block. i dont like heat wrap it breaks down after a while and looks like crap. everything will be ceramic coated or sent out for jethot

Whitebeauty

Reaction score
i was actually planning on rotating the fuse block. i dont like heat wrap it breaks down after a while and looks like crap. everything will be ceramic coated or sent out for jethot

Yeah ceramic coating would be it. Nice man.. slowly but surely.

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
It's getting there. Can't wait for the start-up vid.

shane881510

Reaction score
Yes sir very nice engine build. It will be a monster after ur done. What are u going to use to tune.

Top Bottom