Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

DoubllD's Juggernaut Build

chatt x

Reaction score
That is a very interesting torch set up you got there. Details? Are you walking the cup with that or free handing? Either way welds look great!:top:

Doublld

Reaction score
That is a very interesting torch set up you got there. Details? Are you walking the cup with that or free handing? Either way welds look great!:top:

its a 12 gas lens. much better coverage at 20cfm. you can have alot of tungsten stickout which makes is nice getting into tight spaces and still have gas coverage. im free handing

Doublld

Reaction score
Some progress pics. Both wastegate are in the manifold. Charge pipe is done. Yes they are bead rolled I have a bead roller. I have to do both charge pipes from the turbos still. Coming along nicely tho

Doublld

Reaction score
why not just vee band everything

Because it needs flex the engine will move a little and the rest is stationary. I could do vanjen clamps but don't feel the need too. If anything pops off under pressure then I will do those but I don't think it will

rennurx

Reaction score
Looking good! Making progress. Few things I'm not a fan of tho.. But that's just my opinion. Ever think about tilting the rad and ic to get a strait shot with the ic piping? Looks like the wastegate are tight against the rad.. Doesn't look fun changing springs if u ever needed Too..

Doublld

Reaction score
Looking good! Making progress. Few things I'm not a fan of tho.. But that's just my opinion. Ever think about tilting the rad and ic to get a strait shot with the ic piping? Looks like the wastegate are tight against the rad.. Doesn't look fun changing springs if u ever needed Too..

nope because it wont fit behind the grill. if i move all of it forward. everything i have is for a reason. pictures only show so much.

Doublld

Reaction score
also the wastegates have a vband for a reason easy to get to when the grill is off

rennurx

Reaction score
Def had room too tilt it and with better WG placement it would of been easier but like I said just my opinion. Still looks good. Only reason I come on the form anymore is for ur build lmao..

Doublld

Reaction score
Def had room too tilt it and with better WG placement it would of been easier but like I said just my opinion. Still looks good. Only reason I come on the form anymore is for ur build lmao..

lol thanks. i wish i could show you in person all this stuff. im pleased with how its all fitting and placement. especially with the room i have. i just want it running. its not gonna be for a while tho.

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
It will be there soon enough. Going to be a beast too. :top:

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
TX2K15 slowed things down a little bit. They are coming along though.

Doublld

Reaction score
Anyone want to buy injector dynamics 1300cc I'll will give you a deal of a lifetime.

Top Bottom