Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Drain holes in bed

Bam527

Reaction score
I'm new to the forum and I looked for a while but couldn't find anything on this. Has anyone drilled holes in their bed for water drainage? I thought about doing it but wasn't sure if it was a bad idea being a plastics bed.

BSP06XRU

Old Member
Reaction score
It already has holes in the front corners of the bed.
I drilled out my holes to make them larger for drainage for my rolling tonneau cover canister.

Edit: Welcome to the Underground! :top:

Bam527

Reaction score
Mine is a 2010 and I don't have any drain holes.

Workman3886

Reaction score
I have a 07 and I honestly can't remember of I do have them or not, I have to check when I get home.

gearhead899

Reaction score
I have drain holes in my 11' and had them in my 05' as well. x2 for drilling the stock ones a bit bigger and if you dont have them then just drill some holes in the front corners of your bed :top:

Bam527

Reaction score
Ok thanks! Anybody had their bed screw rust? Mine have and I'm thinking bout cleaning them up and hitting them with a cpl coats of rustoleum.

JFrame

Reaction score
Ok thanks! Anybody had their bed screw rust? Mine have and I'm thinking bout cleaning them up and hitting them with a cpl coats of rustoleum.

Mine are all rusted. I was going to hit them with a wire brush and clean them up. Then spray them with some black kind of rubberized bed liner.

Bam527

Reaction score
Oh, and welcome to the forum.

Thanks! I've found some really cool and useful info already. I really like it. I don't have to post much cause y'all have already discussed just about everything.

BSP06XRU

Old Member
Reaction score
If you drill your own, check the bottom and make sure you don't damage anything underneath! :top:

X-MOKED U

Reaction score
thats what this place is for man, these guys&gals really like to help brothers out

X-Pablo

Reaction score
I have a '09 and it has a hole on each side at the front of the bed.

CBRBob

Reaction score
There is a drain at the center of the front as well.

Top Bottom