Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Drift Atlanta

ICEMAN

"I drive in the dirt"
Reaction score
Drift Atlanta is next weekend. If you have ever been to a drift event, you know how much fun they are. I live literally 7 mins away from the track and wanted to see if anyone wanted to go! I have a extra bedroom and who knows, I might even buy the beer!!:cheers:

Heres the link:

http://www.roadatlanta.com/event_detail.lasso?-Token.eventfile=ev_drift.lasso&-Token.id=26

Let me know!!

Looks like fun, I would have been up for it! Instead I will be in the ATL on the 18th-21st for business.

uh60rotorhead

Reaction score
Hey dude, I just got assigned to a project up in Oak Ridge, TN. So, I won't be able to make it.

wshsbears

Reaction score
dang, wish i could go, my best friend is getting commissioned on the 10th at marion military academy in alabama.. keep ur eye out for more drift events though!

06ATLBSP

"Snickers"
Reaction score
Man, all this free beer............ no one to drink it with while watching scantily clad tuner models.......:frown: mmmmmmmm..... tuner models.

Seriously, the offer stands, the event is this weekend. Let me know fellas if you wanna make the ride! Its worth it.:top:

NixXR462

Reaction score
I'm going to Six Flags Saturday I wish I could go there instead but I doubt my G/F will want to go but I'll see.

Reaction score
I wish I was closer to atlanta to far to do a day trip.or maybee im getting to old for the day trips. I did tampa & that wiped me out.

Yotaman

"Shortbus"
Reaction score
You know i'd be there if possible...beer and its free...wow!:top:

Top Bottom