Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Drift video Xrunner

T0LLPHR33

"Catwoman"
Reaction score
your best drift was on the back stretch...nice long left handed drift to feinted right handed drift...:top: nice video bro...and your XR sounds like a beast...:biggrin:

RedXr

Reaction score
I have some more vids of this day Zach, havent gotten them up on here yet. Ill post when I get a chance. Good day, your exhaust took a beating tho:laugh:

T0LLPHR33

"Catwoman"
Reaction score
can't wait to see those videos...:top:

WTF...your sig is classic...:biggrin: I hope that wasn't your dog...:laugh:

I have some more vids of this day Zach, havent gotten them up on here yet. Ill post when I get a chance. Good day, your exhaust took a beating tho:laugh:

Toyotaguy_7

Reaction score
thanks guys i placed second my first run of the real comp was my best all my vids are practice runs i hope hes got my better ones plus mine are from my friends cell phone. did you get any with a vid camera devin?

hrspwr236

Reaction score
that is an awesome video, great job representing the xrunner would have love to see that in person

Toyotaguy_7

Reaction score
i got more vids on youtube but its just me going crazy not really trying to drift on the second lap of this vid i looped out just going to fast never been going that fast sideways before there not really a place to get crazy unless you want to get a ticket

RedXr

Reaction score
thanks guys i placed second my first run of the real comp was my best all my vids are practice runs i hope hes got my better ones plus mine are from my friends cell phone. did you get any with a vid camera devin?

sure did dude. had my small digital camera with me. ill see what i can get up. :top:

ntinhri

Reaction score
i cant wait to drift mine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!hurry up clutch

Toyotaguy_7

Reaction score
did it with the stock clutch and 2nd gear all throttle now i got the flywheel and stage 4 clutch im expecting better things the rear end needs work but im not sure where to get a posi or a way better lsd

T0LLPHR33

"Catwoman"
Reaction score
if you posi you have a couple different choices. you can go with ARB air locking differentials (I had those on my 94' toyota that was lifted with a Dana 60 axles front/rear end...WOW is all I can say) or you could go with Detroit Lockers. My neighbor Reid had those in his Ranger, Jeep, and currently his F150. Those are also BA bro...:biggrin:

AnthonyF

Banned
Reaction score
That is a really kick ass vid

Some1 needs to create a hand brake for our trucks. :rolleyez:

I've been thinking about making an attempt at this.

-Ant.

T0LLPHR33

"Catwoman"
Reaction score
I've been saying this for months almost a year already...:biggrin: someone needs to develop a floor mounted hand brake...:top: I got an extra hand brake you could use...:biggrin: just gotta remove it from this totaled mustang sitting in my garage...

That is a really kick ass vid

Some1 needs to create a hand brake for our trucks. :rolleyez:

I've been thinking about making an attempt at this.

-Ant.

AnthonyF

Banned
Reaction score
I've been saying this for months almost a year already...:biggrin: someone needs to develop a floor mounted hand brake...:top: I got an extra hand brake you could use...:biggrin: just gotta remove it from this totaled mustang sitting in my garage...

I need to locate the right hand brake for the application. I believe the honda civic 96-00 was a nice little easy setup. I would like to stay away from cutting the cup holder area. Only other is right side of the console, but if I wanted it to reach it'd be a bit tacky. I dunno though. In good time.

-Ant.

Toyotaguy_7

Reaction score
if you posi you have a couple different choices. you can go with ARB air locking differentials (I had those on my 94' toyota that was lifted with a Dana 60 axles front/rear end...WOW is all I can say) or you could go with Detroit Lockers. My neighbor Reid had those in his Ranger, Jeep, and currently his F150. Those are also BA bro...:biggrin:
couldn't find anything on the net i believe this should be the offical drift section for the xrunner for pics and info or make a hole drift section in the threads

im saying like section for drag autocross drift or rally god forbid suspension setups tires mods for each event

Last edited:
Top Bottom