Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Drift X on Club4AG

CaliKnightRider

Reaction score
that is one of the sickest x's ever. please give us info on those rims, really makes me want to get the djm kit. maybe i can do the djm with the sittin sic coils...

yayxrunner707

Reaction score
oh my freakin god. that is freakin sick. i always wanted white rims on my truck. those look badd asss.

UPDATE-First time on the track(Thunderhill) I hit a 1"29 sec chasing a 06 STI. I was all over him and also passed up an E36 M3 with ease. This thing is a grip monster!

Dude.....had to do some major trimming after putting on the DJM's no joke.Yes its a 3" drop in front and 4" drop in back....all DJM. I got pic's ill post later.

wait so ur in sacramento area???

IMG_8206.jpg

I need to change my pants and a cigarette:adore:
Off set is siq!

im positng to much on this thread but i cant stop with this beautiful truck. i changed my pants like 3 times.

Last edited:

Eightsixers

Reaction score
Sup guys, been really busy with work so no time for the forums. Anyway, the specs on the wheels are 19"x9 1/2 TE37 on Falken 245/40/19.

Im not from the Sac Area but attend ThunderDrift alot in Willows.....hella far

Got some updated pics coming up soon.........Cut-out and NEW Thermal Exhaust tips!

Last edited:

alexxwing

Reaction score
dude i think i seen you in union city by logan high school i was parked on the corner im working on the new constrution there was that you??? just saw a red x look at my truck and speed off

Reaction score
Dude! If that truck's not on HellaFlush it damn well should be!

Mad props!

I know what you mean about transition slop, I did the pro-am qulifier in Irvine about a year ago and the 3rd gear coarse wasn't too nice to my truck... I thought I was gonna flip over!
The 2nd gear practice coarse was cool though... Not to much angle lock to lock though eh?

Anyways, sick truck man!

Toyotaguy_7

Reaction score
finally another drifter welcome someone make a drift thread!!! The Truck handles well and is really responsive sliding sideways with the djm kit so far no complaints.

Last edited:

CaliKnightRider

Reaction score
hey i didnt know you go to willowsprings. i go there too. i havent been in a while. next time your planning on going let me know. maybe we can get a few of us out there

Reaction score
^^^

+1 for sure!!! An X-R track day!!!!

Just looked at speedtrial's site and they're at streets on April 4-5, sat&sun both clockwise(counter-clockwise is more fun IMHO)

Any takers?

Last edited:

COWBELL

Reaction score
Looks great man, wouldn't go with white just cause I had some white wheels on my gsxr and was a slave to cleaning em :biggrin: but I do love your offset...

one question...do they rub alot normal driving and on the track wise?

sixmassive

Reaction score
****** ditayy!! i always loved white or gold wheels on red cars, but owning a rr x i never even put two and two together. props. i even have white/red plastics and white wheels on my stunt bike.

and that djm is a whore with a bike in the back. i backed a screw out and it made a channel down my side wall. haha

xrunish

Reaction score
damn man... im looking for some rims for mine and i wanted to go with gold but said no cause the whole sti theme, and than wanted burnt alloy and now i wanted these same exact ones just cause itll match with my truck so well

LOW AND BLOWN

Reaction score
Looks good, VOLK is also a Really light weight if I'm not mistaking, sure is different from all the other RR's and BR's:top:

Tapp

Reaction score
dude...that is one sick XR!!! goood i love the way the truck looks...:top:

Top Bottom