Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

~~Drifting THIS Thursday night~~

sdxrunner619

Reaction score
Drifting this Thursday night at Adams Motorsport park in Riverside. Will probably do the first two run groups, if tires permit. :top:I will be there by 5:30.

5292 24th Street, Riverside, CA 92509

Come out and see the results of the quick steer knuckles for your self's:rockon::blurock:.

Oh and, before i get a dozen request for outside drift footage, im gonna need someone to record from the stands. So far, nobody is coming up with me, including My fellow Nissan Hardbody drift truck. So as of now, only go-pro footage will show up. I am bringing two go-pros, though. :top:

The track is a Go-cart track, and it is very tight and technical...so im curious to see how it will go...maybe bring me back to my autocross course, drifting roots. :smile:

Outburst

Reaction score
is there a price to get in? i might drive up with you with a few friends then.

J_StradaXR

Banned
Reaction score
Dude!!!!
I live 15 minutes from there I can round up some of the local XRS and maybe do a mini meet!

I'll record ill be there for sure!

You have to let me ride with you! Haha...

Oh and its only 2 bucks to get in.
20 per session!

I've done the time attack and that track is nuts to drift i've had my skills put the test even with doing the time attack.

Last edited:

Whitebeauty

Reaction score
Drifting this Thursday night at Adams Motorsport park in Riverside. Will probably do the first two run groups, if tires permit. :top:I will be there by 5:30.

5292 24th Street, Riverside, CA 92509

Come out and see the results of the quick steer knuckles for your self's:rockon::blurock:.

Oh and, before i get a dozen request for outside drift footage, im gonna need someone to record from the stands. So far, nobody is coming up with me, including My fellow Nissan Hardbody drift truck. So as of now, only go-pro footage will show up. I am bringing two go-pros, though. :top:

The track is a Go-cart track, and it is very tight and technical...so im curious to see how it will go...maybe bring me back to my autocross course, drifting roots. :smile:

Hey man...take some pics man i would love to see that bit sideways. Especially now that u did ur knuckles!!!!!!

JiNsEiGaNaI

Reaction score
NICE, wish i could be there! sounds awesome! post pics! and video would be AWESOME!

sdxrunner619

Reaction score
It's only a couple bucks to get in.

I'll be leaving Sd around 330.

butters607

Reaction score
sweet dude im gonna try out this road course this weekend!!! cant wait should be fun!

sdxrunner619

Reaction score
sweet dude im gonna try out this road course this weekend!!! cant wait should be fun!

NICE DUDE!!!

Get some high temp brake fluid and make sure your pads are for track duty...I have boiled brake fluid before...its not fun..:top: And stock rotors/pads get brake fade after the first stop...:thumbdown:

J_StradaXR

Banned
Reaction score
sdxrunner619 said:
NICE DUDE!!!

Get some high temp brake fluid and make sure your pads are for track duty...I have boiled brake fluid before...its not fun..:top: And stock rotors/pads get brake fade after the first stop...:thumbdown:

I've done all of the above, fail!

xrspeedway

Reaction score
Is this taking place tomorrow if so I might be able to make it out

J_StradaXR

Banned
Reaction score
xrspeedway said:
Is this taking place tomorrow if so I might be able to make it out

I think he is! Let's roll up deep and make an entrance for all the rice rockets!

butters607

Reaction score
NICE DUDE!!!

So wait factory brakes and fluid=I won't be able to finish or I'm walking in dangerous territory?

sdxrunner619

Reaction score
So wait factory brakes and fluid=I won't be able to finish or I'm walking in dangerous territory?

Depending on the track, your brakes will probably fade after after the 2nd corner' and your fluid assuming its Oem might boil after a very long straightaway and slowing down. One guy on here races on with Oem sized brakes, race compound pads and custom cooling ducts. His truck in n/a, too.

Be very careful if your hitting up a tack with stock brakes....your asking for a date with a tire wall, especially with your power. :thumbdown:

Back to drifting, we are still greeenlight for tonight. :top:

Clifford

because race truck
Reaction score

Depending on how you drive youll be fine, just dont go out there and think you can run 4-5 laps balls to the wall with out letting the truck rest.

I went out there on stock fluid and stock brakes, WORN pads, and I was fine. Just gotta be smart with it.

Depending on the track, your brakes will probably fade after after the 2nd corner' and your fluid assuming its Oem might boil after a very long straightaway and slowing down. One guy on here races on with Oem sized brakes, race compound pads and custom cooling ducts. His truck in n/a, too.

Be very careful if your hitting up a tack with stock brakes....your asking for a date with a tire wall, especially with your power. :thumbdown:

Back to drifting, we are still greeenlight for tonight. :top:

DORIFTO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! oh Riverside, how I miss your smell.

Last edited:

Outburst

Reaction score
is any other san diego guys going up other than sdxrunner of course?

Top Bottom