Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Driver Needed $450 A Day!!!

VaBchXRunner

"The Bargain Baron"
Reaction score
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Driver (Virginia Beach)

Date: 2010-02-17, 1:43PM EST
Reply to: job-dygwm-1605152623@craigslist.org

I need a professional driver for my 2009 Roll Royce Phantom. Must be available 24-7. You will be compensated very nicely $450+ per day. Extra compensation for longer trips. Must be stress free and able to operate flawlessly and professionally under pressure. I have had hundreds of of people asking about this job so I have had to update it. All that apply must fit into the fallowing: You must be at least 27 and preferably under 40. Must be single. If you have children Do Not Apply!!! Must hold a Va drivers licensed with all of your points. You will lose these points! Must have a clean background. We are also going for the right look so include a photo.
Thank you,
JBC

• Compensation: $450+ per day
  • This is a contract job.
  • Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
  • Please, no phone calls about this job!
  • Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.

Grumpy

Reaction score
Sound like someone is gettin' ready to do a bank job:laugh:

MusTrd

Reaction score
It's a Rolls Cool Runnings, not a bobsled :rolleyez:

Venomous_X

Reaction score
It's all the same shit cowboy, carries you from point A to point B.

Are'nt you sucking my dik? Get back down there.
Ewwww, sir....you have come down with a case of Fagism......:bawling:

VIPDreamin

"Mr. Incredible"
Reaction score
Hmmmmm....

I replied and asked if I get paid everyday or if only the days I drive. And do I get t keep said Phantom at my crib

SSSXR

Reaction score
"you will lose these points!.."

haha

so really how much money will you actually make before you can't even drive anymore...

shaX 07

Reaction score
Doesn't pay very well considering it sounds like the task at hand will probably land you in prison, and for $450 a day i'd pass on that...

the blue taco runner

"Livin It Up"
Reaction score
Dont do it guys, I had something like that lined up for me in az about a year ago, its a full blown scam. Dont do it

shaX 07

Reaction score
So what exactly is the scam? You drive the rolls royce loaded with heroin across the desert and when you get there they pull ak's on you and leave you in the middle of da street and take off?

Top Bottom