Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Drop kit ?

Murderface

Reaction score
I'm not sure. The little time I had blocks, i had autozone steel 2" blocks that I milled down to 1 3/4" to give a littlemore room between the axle and bump stops. I used the U bolts that came with the blocks
I do know the factory U bolts won't be long enough

Amarillo X

Reaction score
Could've worded better...looks mean as piss...cuz I've seen ur pic!

Murderface

Reaction score
Could've worded better...looks mean as piss...cuz I've seen ur pic!

Gotcha, I was shaving my beard off and thought to myself how can I make myself look very RETARDED? Inthink it worked out well

B-runner

Reaction score
Hopefully someone can answer this question for me

Amarillo X

Reaction score
My bad bro, sometimes we get off topic. Yes looking at my oem versus what I got now I think they will work. The washers for sure, the nuts, hahaha come on Nate, run the nuts up by hand. If they go a few threads by hand u should be good to go!:smile:

Amarillo X

Reaction score
Also, make sure the next day you retighten the ubolts. After you drive it you will have some settling.:top:

Kailua-X-Runner

Reaction score
how does your X ride now compared to stock suspension? softer, same, or more stiff?

anyone have issues with warranties in reference to dropping their X?

Last edited:

Murderface

Reaction score
how does your X ride now compared to stock suspension? softer, same, or more stiff?

anyone have issues with warranties in reference to dropping their X?

The only Warranty issues u could possibly have would be with the front struts and the rear shocks

The fronts will compress the stock strut 1 3/4" lower which "could" have premature failure( I havent heard of this yet)

And the rears will be in the same boat unless u use blocks. Blocks will only raise the axle up and the shock will still have the same stroke:top:

tattoomaker25

Reaction score
Still waiting on the mono leafs was hoping I would get it before Xmas but doesn't look like that's gonna happen. Hope I will get this before the new year now

Top Bottom