Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Drop kit ?

Amarillo X

Reaction score
I doubt I got a special pair. If yours are 900 mine probably are too. Either way they are stiff ass springs!

B-runner

Reaction score
Dang i already order my street drop.. I wonder if i could switch it.. I didnt see that coil on the site was it a special buy on xru

Murderface

Reaction score
Dang i already order my street drop.. I wonder if i could switch it.. I didnt see that coil on the site was it a special buy on xru

Are u talkin bout the 950PPI? U can special order(custom) possibly but I doubt u will need it stiffer.

I just switched from 850 to 900 PPI and today was the first full day of driving.
There's an off ramp that I take at around 100 and the older springs would bottom out on the bump stops(fronts) cause there's a dip in it. I took the same exit same usual fast pace and much better result.

U will be happy with the 900 PPI:top:

Amarillo X

Reaction score
Hey man you got them QA1's? Wondering how much of a difference they would make, opposed to a Bilstein, in good shape?

Murderface

Reaction score
Hey man you got them QA1's? Wondering how much of a difference they would make, opposed to a Bilstein, in good shape?

Don't have em yet but would be nite and day differ.
With the QA1's u can set them so u will never bottom out the rear suspension. I think they have 12 settings 1-12 and 12 being stiffest

Grumpy

Reaction score
1-12 is correct....just don't forget the 0 where you start off with. So technically, there's 13 setting on the QA1.
What setting do you have them at? I find that 6 and 7 suit my driving style.

Murderface

Reaction score
1-12 is correct....just don't forget the 0 where you start off with. So technically, there's 13 setting on the QA1.
What setting do you have them at? I find that 6 and 7 suit my driving style.

I don't have them
I'm not sure u can call "0" a setting since it's stock setting maybe start at "1" cause it is stiffer? So 12 performence settings then:top:
I really need them but have injector issues now, maxing them out that is. E85 here I come! After injectors will come a track bar then QA1's

tattoomaker25

Reaction score
did anyone get a tracking number or anything when the ordered there drop kit?

B-runner

Reaction score
Naw man.. But i need one.. I talked to shane a he said i should be getting the drop kit this week

tattoomaker25

Reaction score
yeah he emailed me a few days ago like on tues or mon saying it had been shipped out that day. cant wait to drop her, shes like 4x4.

tattoomaker25

Reaction score
oh well guess it will be better surprise when one day it shows up on my door step

Amarillo X

Reaction score
Hey Hey guess what came in the mail today??? Lowering blocks that I don't need! However, they are the same brand that I got last week so I'm gonna return them! I did get an order # when Shane emailed me but no tracking #

Murderface

Reaction score
send all the blocks back and get the composite mono leafs:top:

Amarillo X

Reaction score
Word^^Right after Xmas! Leafs, swaybars and maybe them QA1's!!!! :adore:

Murderface

Reaction score
Word^^Right after Xmas! Leafs, swaybars and maybe them QA1's!!!! :adore:

I would put the QA1's before the sways for the simple fact that the shocks will stop u from having ur axle slamming into ur bump stops. The sways can wait in my opinion. The truck already handles great, now if u can afford all of it:top:

Amarillo X

Reaction score
Thanks for the advice! Didn't know how much of a diff they made. Be a lot cheaper to just get the upgrade bushings maybe and skip on the sways altogether?

B-runner

Reaction score
What servce did you receive your kits from.. Usps, ups, fedex

Top Bottom