Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

drop question

xr_sky1ine3

Reaction score
hey guys, its been a while since i last posted here... not much as gone down with my truck but i did drive my friends xr who is dim 3/4 with c-notch. I'm currently running the SS red coils in the front, and 2.5 in steel blocks in the rear with QA1s. driving his truck with the DJM is way smoother than driving mine. i have 22x10 wheels that sit pretty flush with the flares. is there anything that i could do to improve the ride but not quite go with the DJM kit since i only have about 2 finger wheel gap? thanks!

hrspwr236

Reaction score
Go with a smaller diameter wheel and a larger side profile tire to soak up the bumps in the road, the tires actually play a huge roll in ride comfort, little rubber band tire will have a rougher ride (25 series tire vs 40 series)

BSP06XRU

Old Member
Reaction score
Get rid of the blocks and get XII Performance composite leaf springs or steel drop leaf springs. :top:
If you want lower, get the steel drop leaf springs and add 1" or 3/4" drop blocks with QA1s.

TommyXrunner

Reaction score
Go with a smaller diameter wheel and a larger side profile tire to soak up the bumps in the road, the tires actually play a huge roll in ride comfort, little rubber band tire will have a rougher ride (25 series tire vs 40 series)

this^^^^^^

it will make all the difference in the world with a taller sidewall to soak up the bumps in the road........and your driving a sporty vehicle not a pimp mobile. 22's are for caddys with hydraulics

AbunaiXR

Reaction score
Definitely get some smaller rims. For better comfort id suggest sticking with 18's and 19's

Top Bottom