Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

DTLH problem

05H0TWHEELS

Reaction score
is there only one write up on the long tubes? it was all i could find, man they were a b**** in the AHOLE, it was my first headers instALL, did anyone have the problem when you have to transfer the old screws to the long tubes? i broke mine:thumpdown:, thats why i still havnt heard my baby roar yet,:adore:, now i gotta wait till tomorrow to get some bolts and nuts, oh by the way i was the one who got johnathans headers:eviltongue:

Gadget

Reaction score
Not really sure what you are talking about when you say transferring screws. Can you explain further?

The DTLT headers are easiest header install I have ever done on a V type engine. If you really want a challenge, install the TRD headers on the older 3.4L 5VZ-FE engine.

G

TRD-X

Reaction score
:hmmmm2: Think he's talking about the bolts from the down pipe.

Gadget

Reaction score
The headers come with new bolts for the collector flanges.

G

SooRunner

Reaction score
You should spray some WD-40 on all the exhaust bolts that you are removing. That way it will losen up a bit without stripping/breaking the bolt/screw/nut.

Exhaust gets hot then cold then hot etc....can also weld itself together if gets hot enough.

Top Bottom