Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

dtlt for sale local

hottacoX

Staff member
Reaction score
Not to worry fellers I also have a set for sale real soon, cosmetically there is some rust and could use paint/coating but are in fine shape performance wise:top: stay tuned and I will post up some pics(in my own thread hah) but worry not

Sproulesxrunner

Reaction score
Not to worry fellers I also have a set for sale real soon, cosmetically there is some rust and could use paint/coating but are in fine shape performance wise:top: stay tuned and I will post up some pics(in my own thread hah) but worry not

Your going to sell it to a fellow Canadian EH:canada:

rav-o-nation

Reaction score
After all this time and no phone call nothing do you know what I have been through

joeblaze78

Reaction score
Just picked up the headers today. Five hours later there already on the x. Minor problem with the drivers side o2 sensor. I pulled it out and its crossthreaded. Called toyota they go for 230 new. Fixed the cross thread by rethreading the sensor lucky me. Started truck no problem what so ever. Sound Reall Mean Now. :biggrin:

dramad1

Reaction score
I had the same problem. I was looking around and believe the lowest price I found was around 75$. Still need to replace mine. I believe urd has them but you may need to contact g to make sure you pick the right one.

Top Bottom