Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Dustins BHLM and PTSOC Meet (no 56k)

RJDoute

"My Salami Nipples Ooze Milk"
Reaction score
Alright, so these pics are a little late but I had to go to the field all week so here they are. First set is me helping Dustin do the BHLM at my house.

These are not in order because I suck at uploading stuff. :biggrin:

Picture 001.jpg

Picture 006.jpg

Picture 005.jpg

Picture 003.jpg

Picture 009.jpg

Picture 013.jpg

RJDoute

Reaction score
Continuing on..

Picture 013.jpg

Picture 014.jpg

Picture 020.jpg

Picture 022.jpg

Picture 025.jpg

So that was the BHLM day. Dustin is the guy in all the pics. Unfortunately, as you can see the beer in the pictures, we ended up getting pretty **** faced and by the morning, when we re-installed the lights, one of his didn't turn out so hot. I offered to help him fix it, but I think he's going to buy ebay ones. :bird:

Now in my third post since I can't figure out how to upload more than 6 pics, I'll do the PTSOC meet.

Last edited:

RJDoute

Reaction score
Okay, two more posts to go to get all these pics in. Maybe supermod (aka Steven) can fix all this mess for me. =P

Picture 002.jpg

Picture 010.jpg

Picture 015.jpg

Picture 019.jpg

Picture 023.jpg

Picture 026.jpg

Dustin's is the black one with rims, mines the black stock looking thing, and Matts (blueblazeracer) is the SWB one. I forget Dustins SN. :laugh: Also take note I'm not in any of these pictures, because A I was taking the pics, and B I'm photophobic. But the Hooters shot is as follows : Dustins in green on right, Matt is back left, and Matts buddy is back right. I'm behind the camera. :biggrin:

Also, that oldschool blue supra has a funny story to it. So we're all hanging out outside BSing, and some old guy that looked like a hobo in a huge rust bucket conversion fan came through the parking lot where all of our Yotas were doing about 5 mph, and just straight ran into it. He was drunk and sleeping, and had a joint in his hand and a beer in his lap. :laugh: Cops came and arrested, naturally. Okay, one more post.

RJDoute

Reaction score
This is Matt's (blueblazeracer) truck. Can you BELIEVE the air freshner this guy has? You'd think this was a Cali meet or something. :laugh:

I think he named it "Harry".

Picture 008.jpg

Picture 018.jpg

So that's the Pac NW guys making an attempt at a meet. I'm willing to try to organize another, but I'm really busy at work so give me some notice. Had fun guys!

Ryan

EDIT** When he pulled it off, he actually smelled it. :laugh: :laugh:

KETCHUP

Reaction score
nice pics guys. BHLMs came out nice!!

Venomous_X

Reaction score
lol looks like you had fun at least, I am still debating ripping my heads apart and doing the bhlm the old fashioned way...Fvck ebay....bastards haha...or i may buy someone elses stockers and have a backup set :smile:

RJDoute

Reaction score
Do it the old fashioned way, just give the paint time to cure, don't get hammered while doing it, and make sure you're very careful putting them back together. :top:

blueblazeracer

Reaction score
woulda been fun to help wit the BHLM but maybe next time. yeah the meet was really fun especially the cruise there and back. going 3 XR's wide clogging up I-5. Yeah my air freshener always get great reactions:eviltongue:.

Ryan you forgot to post the tard cart we saw at hooters. I guess it was a rented limo to use for a bachelor party that was there. very awsome ride
IMAGE_075.jpg

IMAGE_078.jpg

IMAGE_071.jpg

brokenvendetta

Reaction score
^^^ wow, that is freakin hilarious. i can only imagine that these pics are gonna get used later on :laugh:

LC_XR

Reaction score
Greats pics guys looked like fun. Man Law don't fruit the beer.:eviltongue:

RJDoute

Reaction score
lol I forgot about the Tard Cart. It's the screen saver on my phone now. @LC XR I told him the same thing, Dustins got a little fruit in more than just his beer. :laugh:

eXuser01

Reaction score
sweet pics... blhm is the best visaul mod lol

also if you want help with the pics make a photo bucket account and up load the photos on to it and then get the direct link url and then click the image button in post reply and insert the url :top:

RJDoute

Reaction score
He didn't want it done :dontknow:

If he wants to do it we can knock that out, and this time I'll stay sober. :laugh:

BSP06XRU

Old Member
Reaction score
My first car was a TerraCotta '83 Supra!

attachment.php

This pic brings back lots of memories!

T0LLPHR33

"Catwoman"
Reaction score
my first vehicle was a 1972 Ford Bronco with a 389, 4 port/ double carb. put a 6" suspension lift 3" body lift, 35" mickey thompson baja claws with weld racing 16x14 scorpios. i gave the truck 2 my dad since i was moving to vegas. its 2 tone (like original broncos were); midnight blue metallic w/gunmetal grey metallic...will post pics once i get my dad 2 email me the ones hanging in my room.

blueblazeracer

Reaction score
yeah I dont know if i want to do the bhlm because i havent seen it in person to see if i like it. I might pick up a second set of headlights to do the mod to or just pick up some 09 headlights since they smoked them stock.

Top Bottom