Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

dye carpet and redo seats

BigBuff87

Reaction score
this qts is really for the guys around houston area but does anyone know a good place to dye my carpet and headliner and also leather my seats?

TitanRattler813

Reaction score
this qts is really for the guys around houston area but does anyone know a good place to dye my carpet and headliner and also leather my seats?

You're better off replacing the headliner material rather than dye. The labor would be about the same and the material is pretty cheap and it will definitely look better. Whoever does your seats will probably tell you the same. What do you have in mind? :smile:

Venomous_X

Reaction score
Id love to reupholster my seats and that ****ty ass back covering in the back seat to leather with suede and a custom logo on the headrest lol, no idea on the cost of that, but i dont like the factory interior at all :( Good luck with whatever route you choose :top:

BigBuff87

Reaction score
You're better off replacing the headliner material rather than dye. The labor would be about the same and the material is pretty cheap and it will definitely look better. Whoever does your seats will probably tell you the same. What do you have in mind? :smile:

once i get my sub box out of my truck to get revynled to black i hope to get all my interior black and one weekend when the painters arnt working on the weekend paint ALL my interior parts black so ill have and all black interior minus the inner part of seats and part of my sub box will be blue!!
then sometime buy and install the djm drop kit

Top Bottom