Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Dyno Date

RRX

Reaction score
I am going to be going with 1000cc injector on my build when the time comes.

RRX

Reaction score
I may like I have said it will take me some time to get this done as I am always traveling for work. So I am sure that it will be a good six months to a year before I have to upgrade the fuel system. I also want to check with IPT performace Transmission seeing that they rework are tranny to see how strong they are and if they can regear then. I am just in the tare down of the engine now. I hope the engine that I got to do this biuld is in good shape, it was in my buddys truck and he rolled it and it ran on it side for a while. If it is not I will need to pick up a cheap high mileage ehgine that it is in good shape.

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
This guy knows what he is doing. :top:

mrguy33391

Reaction score
Did we ever get a 40-90 run? My mouth waters when I see how fast your s/c'ed and turbo trucks are!!

RRX

Reaction score
No sorry guys It had snowed like three days in a row in colorado and then there was to much ice on the roads. So I did not get a chance before a had to go back to China.

Toon714

Reaction score
Damn. Sounds like u got a interesting job.
Getting to travel all around the world. :top:

I wish i can do that. Haha

RRX

Reaction score
I am a product mamager for Komatsu America. I deal with the giant mining dump trucks. I have turned wrenches for ever tho. I have worked 4 1/2 years with cummins dealership and 8 years with a komatsu dealership turning wrenches at both places. Know I travel the world and have to be that guy that is a pain in the ass. LOL It is fun and I really enjoy what I do and of course seeing that world in awesome!!! I will be heading to Africa in a couple of weeks for a couple of weeks and then I will be home on Feb 8th.

Last edited:

zXrunner

Reaction score
I still can't get over the numbers. Hopefully I get mine done as well...

Top Bottom