Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

earn your salt

akakrill

Reaction score
What are your jobs and do you love them?

My degree is in graphic design, I am a carpenter and I'm looking at other things...No love.

X-Rizzo

Reaction score
Full time student, gotta love the college scene.:biggrin: :rock:

XRunninTaco

Reaction score
Part Time Student ... Full Time Digital Artist ... I Have No Complaints ... well one ... im in front of a computer 8 hours a day :thumpdown:

XDsm

Reaction score
Full-time tech support at a technology company and part-time student. Yea I like my job, I get paid to surf the internet and watch TV for the most part:top:

alaxrunner

Reaction score
i am a warp doffer,i work for a screen company that makes patio furiture material and window screen, screen for pool enclosures and the wire screen for k&n air filters,its an ok job.

xtoplinex

Reaction score
I'm a student in the mourning, than a Bus driver on the afternoon...(everyday..except saturday and sunday)

hiflyer

Reaction score
I jump off skyscrapers everyday

or rather, my guys do ;)

and yeah - i do enjoy it...

stretch200

Reaction score
I run a landscaping company. It's fun. I get to drive around all day. I like driving. :biggrin:

My68ur8trd

Reaction score
Mechanical Engineering degree,

Product Engineer , Automotive Fuel components.

I develop Fuel Injectors for the OEMs and Aftermarket. also the non automotive (atvs, bikes, snow mobiles etc...) :top:

Love it so far, but the automotive industry is rough

X-Rizzo

Reaction score
Mechanical Engineering degree,

Product Engineer , Automotive Fuel components.

I develop Fuel Injectors for the OEMs and Aftermarket. also the non automotive (atvs, bikes, snow mobiles etc...) :top:

Love it so far, but the automotive industry is rough
Where'd you go to college?

DOGO X

Reaction score
I have a Master Degree in Critical Care (nurse) but work in the Army as Special Operations yea love my current job :biggrin:

mighty maus

Reaction score
I'm a Avionic System Repairer on blackhawks and AH-60 helocoptors for the Army. just got back from iraq so i work on helocoptors and kill people for a living....•XR•XR•XR•XR the army....ETS sooooon....:top:

Troskey

Reaction score
I'm an Optometry/Ophthalmic Tech in the Air Force...I just complete tech school and just got down here to my first duty station in Tampa, and I won't be in the clinic for another month...so I can't really say if I like it or not...but it seems like it will be pretty cool...

rexrunner

Reaction score
in school for mechanical engineering but soon to be part time radio shack :thumpdown: . I had a nice job at best buy but there management sucks :frown:

MORT-RUNNER

Reaction score
in school for mechanical engineering but soon to be part time radio shack :thumpdown: . I had a nice job at best buy but there management sucks :frown:

I agree witht the managment stuff! It does SUCK!!! I haven't worked there but the management has given me (the customer) crap and attitude! BTW...you wanna know my job and why I love it....click my sig. and find out! :biggrin:

MistaGXR06

Reaction score
I own my own business. Pool Technician in the pool business. Love it, cant beat being your own boss, set your hours, how much work you wanna do while making money. L U V I T! :top:

rx-runner

Reaction score
i work at a hospital as a supply clerk, the best thing is that im on the internet all dam day long, checking out and playing on this site. oh yea i work with 40 women, and i am the only MAN there, its great, i get fed alot lol. and i go to school at nights

vinnieb0i

Reaction score
full time student. . Part time chemistry research . . Part time stock associate at Banana republic. Hate my jobs, but money is money. Grad this May with a BS is chemistry and minor in biology. Starting medical school this August, so no more jobs at all. Man its going to suck just living off of loans for 4 years.

jokerschild275

Reaction score
I work for the best car audio store in my town. Im an installer/sales/asst manager, i do about everything. doesnt pay the best but its fun as hell.

rpmspeedyblue

Reaction score
Union electrician Inside wireman LU 332. Awesome Career and yes I love building America. It can be a tough job at times but a damn good job at that.:top:

Top Bottom