Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

East coast x runners

xrunnerpower

Reaction score
Ladies and Gents I am gething the car club going. As of right know we have 5 members. We need more to be part of it. We have the best online club here on XR underground help me create the best Car club in the East Cost.

Any questions call me at 9549189792

Working on Website will be up and running soon.

Last edited:

bigdreams

Reaction score
i'm part of it! i know xrunnerpower aka Frankie is working hard to get this club going and getting perks for joining. so far, he's doing a great job and i'm proud to be a part of it and looking forward to rocking a club sticker on my truck and the possible clothing he's working on hooking us up with

ntinhri

Reaction score
We already have that... its called xru....

xrunnerpower

Reaction score
club

there is a difference between a Car Club and a Forum.

We already have that... its called xru....

Thank you buddy

i'm part of it! I know xrunnerpower aka frankie is working hard to get this club going and getting perks for joining. So far, he's doing a great job and i'm proud to be a part of it and looking forward to rocking a club sticker on my truck and the possible clothing he's working on hooking us up with

Last edited:

shaggy08xr

Reaction score
I started a car club back when I was in high school and I know how hard it was so I commend your sir.

Im interested in being in a car club again. So, where's all the details?

xrunnerpower

Reaction score
Well I am forming the LLC with the state by the end of the month. I was going to have a 25 dollars annual fee. But for the first year so people can se that its not for me to make money but to start something goos and big. The only charge will be for the shirts and decals. I am in the works for sponsorship with some of the vendors here on XRu. U can reach me at 954-918-9792. I really want this to work so thank man.

Any questions just ask ok.

I started a car club back when I was in high school and I know how hard it was so I commend your sir.

Im interested in being in a car club again. So, where's all the details?

Top Bottom