Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

EBAY TRD Big Brake Kit...

SickRedXRnr

"OK, Good Talk"
Reaction score
id love to have them but.... until i win the lotto, $2000 is just too much for brakes. With the super at least you go a lot faster but brakes, i already have those you know what i mean. WOULD LOVE to have the BBK but the turbo comes first :)

Hi_On_X

Reaction score
Thats super cheap, im suprise that more people not bidding for the bbk.....

46&2_X

Reaction score
thats a good price but i need to make hp not lose it. im sure u will lose about 5 hp with those installed

Is that a joke?

I would rather have the BBK before going F/I, simply because what's the point in going fast if you can't stop?

But I need money before I can stop or go fast :laugh:.

Spyder327

Reaction score
I've always wanted a set, just to difficult for me to justify that much money for them. I wish they had been available to finance with the truck when i got mine.

eXuser01

Reaction score
I've always wanted a set, just to difficult for me to justify that much money for them. I wish they had been available to finance with the truck when i got mine.

X2 to that i wish i knew lol... im gonna get them b4 i get f/i id rather stop than anything :top:

firemedic_119

Reaction score
Yea. Im guessing most of you were in the same boat when ya'll bought your x's... Already on the lot. out the door. wish i could have gotten them installed before my purchase. that would have been nice...

im also in the same boat with no dough. haha.

vinnieb0i

Reaction score
is it me or is hte ebay price 1499 + 50shipping?

oh nm guess buy it now price was 2g's LoL

Last edited:

415XR

Reaction score
X2 to that i wish i knew lol... im gonna get them b4 i get f/i id rather stop than anything :top:
now corect me if im wrong but unless you removed the speed limiter on your truck f/i wont help you go any faster than your curent top speed, so...:dontknow: i think the stock brakes would still work just fine.:hmmmm2:i duno

blackx-runner

"White Flash"
Reaction score
now corect me if im wrong but unless you removed the speed limiter on your truck f/i wont help you go any faster than your curent top speed, so...:dontknow: i think the stock brakes would still work just fine.:hmmmm2:i duno

alot of guys change their brakes when they go to oversized wheels. More rotating mass to stop. and I heard that the feel of the BBK is just awesome. no fade and stops on a dime. great for racing.
Plus you can't beat the look of some big ass brakes behind some nice shiny wheels :driver::rockon:

Xer0 SiN

Reaction score
i want...maybe next year...around tax return time :top:

KETCHUP

Reaction score
sweet.....but too murch for me at the moment. + have other things lined up first....

MORT-RUNNER

Reaction score
Ummm....the BBK's are well worth it. Every penny! Yes, I am glad I got the BBK's before I even put the S/C on. It is true, you can go fast, but the BBK's will make sure you will stop. It also improves handling. And I'm sure the stock brakes work fine, but ones you drive a truck with the BBk's, you will see what I'm talking about.

And I don't know where someone got the idea of losing 5hp by installing bbk's? Yeah, they are heavy, but not enough to lose hp. CRAZY!!!

Xer0 SiN

Reaction score
no no no...its ivtec to break even :bird:...no but seriously my next mod is gonna be bbk....I can wait on the s/c...I mean I already held out this long...i feel like a damn teenager anticipating losing their virginity...its ridiculous :rolleyez:

Reaction score
Is there any figures on the incresead costs for maintenance. what do pads run? how much is a new rotor? if you purchase them as a dealer installed item when you purchase your x-runner are they covered under the warentee?

RJDoute

"My Salami Nipples Ooze Milk"
Reaction score
Top Bottom