Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Eclipse E5503CDi headunit package !

SupraJunky101

Reaction score
Yup, Direct plug in, I already wired it for the XR, Just plug it in, bolt in the din kit and its working Comes with manual, but it doesn't do you much good it's in Japaneese :p

Just for clarification this is a J-spec radio.

• [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Eclipse E5503CDi Double Din In-Dash Black CD + MP3 + Memory stick DSP Stereo[/FONT]​
  • [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]unit has: MP3 player / CD player / Memory Stick / Tuner / DHE / DSP / 7 pound EQ / 45W X 4 CH[/FONT]​
  • [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Other features include: L.P.S. (listening postition selector), DHE (digital harmonic enhancer)& many display styles [/FONT]​
  • [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Color 3.3 Inchi TFT LCD Screen [/FONT]​
  • [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Unit can play CDR/CDRW [/FONT]​
  • [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Record songs from CD to your memory stick, or from the radio[/FONT]​
  • [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Stereo in Good condition[/FONT]​

SupraJunky101

Reaction score
Car payment , and I'm going to use my old Eclipse flip out screen, better range of tuning, works with my changer and my 30band EQ.

-Matt.

Bigblue

Reaction score
is this still available.

Does it work with the steering wheel controls?

SupraJunky101

Reaction score
Annnnnnnd I apollogize for the delay. My bad

I just uploaded the pics off my camera, alot of them came out •XR•XR•XR•XRty but here are a few. Scoshe din unit, brand new. I had this in my truck for less than a week. Eclipse Deck, and manual. If needed I can snap a pic of the cables

-Matt.

22525022.jpg

22525025.jpg

22525026.jpg

Top Bottom