Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

widdoz runner

Reaction score
Hey new to the ao heading to el paso motorplex tonight ive seen a few of yall here so link up or tell me where and when....

678-480-0343 - jason
580 483 8073 widdoz

KETCHUP

Reaction score
We have a few XR's here. But the crew has died down. My X's being parted out n sold. Butter607 is our other active EP member.

Got a few that visit....but yea, EP crew's not as big as we used to be.... not that we were ever that big of a crew...

butters607

Reaction score
I'm here just been super busy but I do have a clutch flywheel tob going in within the next two weeks or so

widdoz runner

Reaction score
Ive seen bout six or 7 of us on post but your doing a part out??? Im a fan of your x and would like a ride before you do if ya dont mind

widdoz runner

Reaction score
I know sorry for not clarifying im a fan of most of yall trucks and wanna experience them before I take my place amongst greatness... also idk getting in the way of the tob install if im off and yiu dont mind...

butters607

Reaction score
I know sorry for not clarifying im a fan of most of yall trucks and wanna experience them before I take my place amongst greatness... also idk getting in the way of the tob install if im off and yiu dont mind...

I will be at the Autocraft shop if you wanna roll through I could use a helping hand or anyone in the pass that wants to drop in I'm riding solo as of right now!

widdoz runner

Reaction score
Butters im at the er bro and didn't catch your number. .. my bad but dont know how to contact ya....
mrs having pains and no tmcs open

Detective_Dan

Reaction score
Hey guys, just FYI, I'm headed to the drag strip Friday July 5th if you all are down. Ill be in the evo!

KETCHUP

Reaction score
I may come out n watch. Bring the Genesis out lol... No more Ketchup.

butters607

Reaction score
Movin on man. No time. Stop by and see if there are any parts u want.

U drive like a b!↑£# anyways :)

If I remember right right I don't think ole ketchup ever took me down once hahaha and that Hyundai definitely ain't got a chance :p

Detective_Dan

Reaction score
Stop by and see if there are any parts u want.
I got rid of my x as well lol. Got a new x. Evo x that is lol

Plan is still the same for Friday at the drag strip. I will be getting there around 7-730 and staying until they close. Hopefully some of you can make it

Last edited:

butters607

Reaction score
I got rid of my x as well lol. Got a new x. Evo x that is lol

Plan is still the same for Friday at the drag strip. I will be getting there around 7-730 and staying until they close. Hopefully some of you can make it

I'm waiting on an o2 sensor and some mileage on this clutch I will probably hit you guys up on the next round!

Top Bottom