Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

5H4D0WD347H

Reaction score
l

As far as my mechanics goes.... I can do work on a car...... All that for an expansion valve...

268440_10150233895156417_650131416_7518342_6758678_n.jpg

Your a good mechanic because you ripped the interior of a car out? Or because you have some tools laying on the nice carpet/ all over the interior of that lexus?

Id be pissed off if that was my car and you had some dirty ass tools laying all over my car.

I know plenty of people that are mechanics, and then I know people that are mechanics. haha.

A good friend of mine was an instructor, and always told me hed never hire ANY of the kids he taught to be a mechanic in his shop. hahaha

Just because you can loosen a bolt doesn't mean your good at it.

OEM Replacement

If you jacked up two OEM units its an installer error.

Last edited:

X-roller

Reaction score
Your a good mechanic because you ripped the interior of a car out? Or because you have some tools laying on the nice carpet/ all over the interior of that lexus?

Id be pissed off if that was my car and you had some dirty ass tools laying all over my car.

I know plenty of people that are mechanics, and then I know people that are mechanics. haha.

A good friend of mine was an instructor, and always told me hed never hire ANY of the kids he taught to be a mechanic in his shop. hahaha

Just because you can loosen a bolt doesn't mean your good at it.

You really think I would have done all that work just because? no... I diagnosed it because some other crappy place known as pep boys worked on it and pretty much destroyed it she was having problems with her a/c not cooling enough. Guess what that fixed it and best part is they had replaced it... Now lets see you explain on why I did that... Can you tell me why I replaced it?..... And those tools are cleaner than your engine bay. so I can set them down where ever and not worry about it.

5H4D0WD347H

Reaction score
You really think I would have done all that work just because? no... I diagnosed it because some other crappy place known as pep boys worked on it and pretty much destroyed it she was having problems with her a/c not cooling enough. Guess what that fixed it and best part is they had replaced it... Now lets see you explain on why I did that... Can you tell me why I replaced it?..... And those tools are cleaner than your engine bay. so I can set them down where ever and not worry about it.

Not a clue master mechanic, if you are tearing out the dash and its just the AC that isn't working I could guess that its blend door/blend door actuation related or something of that matter. :laugh: I didn't go through it and diagnose it so it's kind of hard to say specifically what it is as there are multiple possibilities especially with other hands messing around with it prior, my name is Doug not Ms. Cleo.

All I am saying is that the fan flying off is install related, and not an example of mechanical fan reliability.

I wipe my tools down as well, but they still aren't clean enough to be laying on people's interior, they get used. It is professionalism not to lay them down in the car and to protect the interior.

Id have painters tape all over that interior as well to protect it from scratches.

X-roller

Reaction score
Not a clue master mechanic, if you are tearing out the dash and its just the AC that isn't working I could guess that its blend door/blend door actuation related or something of that matter. :laugh: I didn't go through it and diagnose it so it's kind of hard to say specifically what it is as there are multiple possibilities especially with other hands messing around with it prior, my name is Doug not Ms. Cleo.

All I am saying is that the fan flying off is install related, and not an example of mechanical fan reliability.

I wipe my tools down as well, but they still aren't clean enough to be laying on people's interior, they get used. It is professionalism not to lay them down in the car and to protect the interior.

Id have painters tape all over that interior as well to protect it from scratches.

I have a "shop blanket" that I use... not pictured because i took it off the seat before taking the picture and the tools as you can see are on a BLACK mat.... so no harm done either way. :laugh:

Venomous_X

Reaction score
The only thing I've even further surmised from this thread is that no matter what a retard will always win in any argument, because they will bring you down to their level just to try and be right.............. <3

Murderface

Reaction score
<3 tha tags for this thread!! XRoller is so full of fail and he's so blind to tha fact that he is it's so funny. I mean how tha hell u shear off the bolts for the fan twice and say it's not installation error? Ur def a Tard, dee de dee(in my Carlos Mencia voice)

X-roller

Reaction score
The only thing I've even further surmised from this thread is that no matter what a retard will always win in any argument, because they will bring you down to their level just to try and be right.............. <3

<3 tha tags for this thread!! XRoller is so full of fail and he's so blind to tha fact that he is it's so funny. I mean how tha hell u shear off the bolts for the fan twice and say it's not installation error? Ur def a Tard, dee de dee(in my Carlos Mencia voice)

Lol... how was I wrong? Other people posted that it's possible to run without a fan..... But ok... I had my fun in this thread. I'm out. :top:

Venomous_X

Reaction score
Lol... how was I wrong? Other people posted that it's possible to run without a fan..... But ok... I had my fun in this thread. I'm out. :top:

It's not that you're wrong, its the fact that you see yourself as never wrong when in fact sometimes more than not you are indeed wrong, or not 100% correct in your explanation. It's just playful criticism. Try not to be so hardheaded and stubborn. Ultimately we were all arguing the same point but you refused to believe that it's impossible to reliably and safely run your vehicle without some sort of fan. Claiming you did it in winter time is boobery and foolish because it is certainly not ideal in any conditions. Good luck bro, but I'll keep my fan. :top:

X-roller

Reaction score
lol... by all means i'm not saying go and run around without a fan on because if you aren't moving then you aren't cooling....

revobreaker

Staff member
Reaction score
holy shit i think i almost had a seizure after that gif:laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom