Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Emanage Blue (Keep it or not?)

XPC_XR

Reaction score
Ok I currently have mine and its being a paper weight on my desk..

Should I keep it for the X or sell it and get something else? I know all about the URD and SS stuff and they look nice. Im thinking of keeping it since it would be best in the long run right?

rx-runner

Reaction score
EManage-01.jpg

fbjxr

Reaction score
Ah, makes much more since now. i would use it.

rx-runner

Reaction score
No idea what it is... lol

its an Engine Control Unit
e-Manage UtimateV-Managee-ManagePRofec Boost ControllersSwitches & Cut ControllersTurbo TimersInformetersSM IntegrateWarning GaugesElectronic GaugesGauge Accessories
e-Manage

GReddy’s e-Manage is a cost effective programmable engine management system that allows you to properly tune your factory engine control without having to change the entire factory ECU system to an expensive "stand-alone" unit or the inconvenience of sending it out for a full ECU reprogram. The e-Manage system is a true universal "piggy-back" type unit that taps into most Japanese factory ECU wiring, by utilizing the vehicle’s existing sensors (or optional upgraded sensors if factory sensors are maxed out). The major benefit is the factory ECU settings become your "Base-MAP" for tuning. There is no need for extensive tuning for normal driving conditions, but does allow the tuner to fine tune, adjust for injector changes, and add new MAP(s) for situations the factory ECU is not capable of (like on-boost conditions). And as technological breakthroughs are achieved, we offer FREE updates via our greddy.com website’s Tech page. Basic functions will allow the tuner to slightly alter factory injector duty-cycle (± 20% at 5 preset RPM points) by intercepting and altering airflow or MAP sensor signals. An option for Honda VTEC cars will allow you to even adjust the VTEC shift point. Additional features are built into the system but are only accessible through the use of the e0-1, PRofec e-01 programmer or our PC-Windows based "e-Manage Support Tool" communication software (sold separately). There is a 16x16 airflow adjustment map, a maximum 50% larger main injector correction adjustment, upgrade air flow meter adjustment, boost limiter cut, anti-engine stall, VTEC-fuel adjustment, real-time map trace, real-time display, real-time communication and basic Data-logging. With the use of our "Optional Injector Harness" and the software, the unit has the ability to control an additional 16x16 injector duty cycle map and the controls for adding up to 2 additional sub-injectors. If the "Optional Ignition Harness" and the software are used the unit has the ability to control a 16x16 ignition timing map. All of the above maps can also be map-traced in real-time as well. If the factory range of map or airflow meter is surpassed, you can incorporate a larger airflow meter or our "Optional GReddy Pressure Sensor and Pressure Harness" to set larger scales of adjustment. All installation and tuning should only be made by a trained technician with proper air/fuel monitoring tools. (Some or all functions may not be compatible with some applications.) Guide :: e-Manage

http://greddy.com/products/display/?Category=electronics&SubCategory=48

heloboby7

Reaction score
I've used E-manage blue with my turbo setup for about 6 months. It works fine but I'm going to take it out and try something else.

XPC_XR

Reaction score
its an Engine Control Unit
e-Manage UtimateV-Managee-ManagePRofec Boost ControllersSwitches & Cut ControllersTurbo TimersInformetersSM IntegrateWarning GaugesElectronic GaugesGauge Accessories
e-Manage

GReddy’s e-Manage is a cost effective programmable engine management system that allows you to properly tune your factory engine control without having to change the entire factory ECU system to an expensive "stand-alone" unit or the inconvenience of sending it out for a full ECU reprogram. The e-Manage system is a true universal "piggy-back" type unit that taps into most Japanese factory ECU wiring, by utilizing the vehicle’s existing sensors (or optional upgraded sensors if factory sensors are maxed out). The major benefit is the factory ECU settings become your "Base-MAP" for tuning. There is no need for extensive tuning for normal driving conditions, but does allow the tuner to fine tune, adjust for injector changes, and add new MAP(s) for situations the factory ECU is not capable of (like on-boost conditions). And as technological breakthroughs are achieved, we offer FREE updates via our greddy.com website’s Tech page. Basic functions will allow the tuner to slightly alter factory injector duty-cycle (± 20% at 5 preset RPM points) by intercepting and altering airflow or MAP sensor signals. An option for Honda VTEC cars will allow you to even adjust the VTEC shift point. Additional features are built into the system but are only accessible through the use of the e0-1, PRofec e-01 programmer or our PC-Windows based "e-Manage Support Tool" communication software (sold separately). There is a 16x16 airflow adjustment map, a maximum 50% larger main injector correction adjustment, upgrade air flow meter adjustment, boost limiter cut, anti-engine stall, VTEC-fuel adjustment, real-time map trace, real-time display, real-time communication and basic Data-logging. With the use of our "Optional Injector Harness" and the software, the unit has the ability to control an additional 16x16 injector duty cycle map and the controls for adding up to 2 additional sub-injectors. If the "Optional Ignition Harness" and the software are used the unit has the ability to control a 16x16 ignition timing map. All of the above maps can also be map-traced in real-time as well. If the factory range of map or airflow meter is surpassed, you can incorporate a larger airflow meter or our "Optional GReddy Pressure Sensor and Pressure Harness" to set larger scales of adjustment. All installation and tuning should only be made by a trained technician with proper air/fuel monitoring tools. (Some or all functions may not be compatible with some applications.) Guide :: e-Manage

http://greddy.com/products/display/?Category=electronics&SubCategory=48

Yeah to sum it up its a piggy back ECU.. next step up would be stand alone.

heloboby7- Do you think I should just hang onto it and use mine? Maybe once I get an intake and exhaust done.. that one URD one shows nice gains with their TCAI.

DOGO X

Reaction score
Heloboby! Do you have an answer for my PM yet? :biggrin:

crazy2win

Reaction score
I've used E-manage blue with my turbo setup for about 6 months. It works fine but I'm going to take it out and try something else.
if you dont mine me asking how did you set it up really interested, ive had one for my 204sx and i want to put n2o on the truck and want it to control timing. tim

Simplex Effect

Reaction score
if you dont mine me asking how did you set it up really interested, ive had one for my 204sx and i want to put n2o on the truck and want it to control timing. tim

Not to thread jack or anything, but if you do decide you want one you should shoot me a PM. Ill give it to ya for $250 shipped. :)

Top Bottom