Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Emergency need fog lights

stfushorty

Reaction score
****ed Up My Fog Lights I Need Either The Two Fogs Or Just The Lenses From The Two Fog Lights All Caused By Tint Spray Gone Really Wrong Hit Me Up Latzzzzz

Coupe

Reaction score
Did you use spray on tint and get it too dark?

KETCHUP

Reaction score
gotcha bro. Im on vacation right now. I don't know if the mounting brackets are servicable cause I think my buddy used them when he put in my projection fogs. My stockers are sittin in the garage. U can have them. Just PM me your address and Ill let u know when I ship em. Probably wont be till the end of this month when I finally make my way back to EP. U pay shippin and there urs.

BoominTaco

Reaction score
sorry bro i traded my stockers 4 the yellow ones i have now with my uncle's SR5 taco...... If i find one i'll PM you......

Hi_On_X

Reaction score
If i had a spare i'd sale you one but i dont.... Sorry bro!

Coupe

Reaction score
If you sprayed them too dark, you can sand them down to make them lighter. You just have to finish with a clear coat at the end. The clear coat will take out the scratches left in by the sanding process.

You can fix this.

TitanRattler813

Reaction score
spray tint wipes right off with alcohol... I've done my same set of tails two or three times already.

Coupe

Reaction score
spray tint wipes right off with alcohol... I've done my same set of tails two or three times already.

Is this when the tint is fresh? or can you do this after it has dried for a few days?

Top Bottom