Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Emission testing in Ill

pumo420

Reaction score
hey im thinking about moving to chicago next year possibly hanover park, i just wanna get an idea of what kind of emission testing ill have to worry about, right now i got those doug thorley long tube headers and im getting an urd supercharger i was wondering if i would be able to pass with those mods. thanks in advance.

brokenvendetta

Reaction score
hey im thinking about moving to chicago next year possibly hanover park, i just wanna get an idea of what kind of emission testing ill have to worry about, right now i got those doug thorley long tube headers and im getting an urd supercharger i was wondering if i would be able to pass with those mods. thanks in advance.

without cats your not going to pass. i live in dallas, but im sure that goes for chicago as well.

Murderface

Reaction score
as long as they won't sniff ur exhaust then they will connect to ur OBD11 port and check it that way. but as long as u have the O2 sim u will be ok

Top Bottom