Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Engine Shudder

dailycruzr

Reaction score
lately i've been noticing when i park the X and shut her down the engine (for lack of a better word) Shudders before completely stopping. the maintenance is up to date and the fluid levels are good. i honestly dont remember it doing this before am i crazy? if it isn't normal the only thing i can think of is every blue moon when my girl drives with me in it she lets the clutch out before the engine stops turning. our driveway is at an upward angle so we leave it in first but she lets the clutch out the second she turns the key and it feels as if she's stalling it in a way rather than shutting it down. could this be it? she's a great driver so dont be hatin'

p.s. yea my grammer sucks but in 7th grade i had a 13.5 reading level so :eviltongue:

X-roller

Reaction score
Well...it's normal boss...if you don't have the idiot light on then you should be good.....The truck shudders because you probably let the clutch out prior to it completely shutting off....it pretty much does stall out....so its normal....the engine also cycles before it completlely turns off so it burns any unburnt fuel that may be left in the engine.

Top Bottom