Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Engine swap complete, w/ pics and vid!!!

5H4D0WD347H

Reaction score
You raced will again? That kid has a video camera permanently embedded in his sphincter, how do we not have a video?

KETCHUP

Reaction score
Nope, no video.... But the results were good. Its a Tucson thing....no need in sharin the results.....:biggrin:

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
I have a feeling you did both. From a roll and a dig...

5000XD

Reaction score
The results were good but no need to share the results? wtf lol, ok.

KETCHUP

Reaction score
I have a feeling you did both. From a roll and a dig...

Not from a dig, but twice from a roll. One in his favor and one in KETCHUP's favor with MANCHEX at the wheel (from a roll 3RD gear pull). Never thought I would ever see his headlights in the rearview mirror. But he did beat me in 2ND (high RPM) but only by a half or a little more). I know we need an honest race from a dig and a roll. We will Will. It was fun times brotha.

KETCHUP is a beast heffers!!!

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
Lol. Tune must be pretty goo then :crinklehair:

Clifford

because race truck
Reaction score
good times, right before I went off roading.

5H4D0WD347H

Reaction score
Not from a dig, but twice from a roll. One in his favor and one in KETCHUP's favor with MANCHEX at the wheel (from a roll 3RD gear pull). Never thought I would ever see his headlights in the rearview mirror. But he did beat me in 2ND (high RPM) but only by a half or a little more). I know we need an honest race from a dig and a roll. We will Will. It was fun times brotha.

KETCHUP is a beast heffers!!!

Time to get an accel video sir.

Its gotta feel good to be back up and running.

KETCHUP

Reaction score
Lol. Tune must be pretty goo then :crinklehair:

yea, G-man said that the fuel is dead on. Said today that he hasn't seen a truck that close to being dead on. Only one issue. I have a bad wire in my wiring harness that controls the right rear O2 sensor. I am going to buy the wire bundle from MANCHEX's truck hopefully this week. Other than that, she is running good. Pulls so damn hard it makes me stiff when I drive!! :biggrin:

Time to get an accel video sir.

Its gotta feel good to be back up and running.

yea, give me a few days brotha and I will get one posted up.

Last edited:

micpun

Reaction score
ketchup, was it throwing a code for your O2 sensor? What code if any?

i think i have the same problem but havent been able to fix it. I think the only thing i can do is replace the wire bundle also.

Super Werty

Reaction score
Actually the last race we did in 3rd, I gave you the jump and then went wot and was actually creeping up on you. In 3rd gear we are pretty much dead even. 2nd Gear I pulled pretty hard

No video, no races from a dig, and that was full weight for my truck too, so not too bad

Next time we will have to set up specific gears and mph starts for some video.

KETCHUP

Reaction score
Actually the last race we did in 3rd, I gave you the jump and then went wot and was actually creeping up on you. In 3rd gear we are pretty much dead even. 2nd Gear I pulled pretty hard

No video, no races from a dig, and that was full weight for my truck too, so not too bad

Next time we will have to set up specific gears and mph starts for some video.

no doubt. U where racing Carlos that last pull. Carlos said u weren't pullin on him, but hey, no sense in arguin about that. Was too fun. Yea, u got me pretty damn good in 2ND. I think if we had been lower in the RPM range during that 2nd pull it wouldn't have been so bad... Fun times brotha.

ketchup, was it throwing a code for your O2 sensor? What code if any?

i think i have the same problem but havent been able to fix it. I think the only thing i can do is replace the wire bundle also.

think it was P0137 (low voltage on R rear O2 sensor.)

Last edited:

Super Werty

Reaction score
Yea I shouldve brought the camera. I thought we would be working on my brakes all day . I forgot the amsoil stickers I got for everyone too. :banghead:

KETCHUP

Reaction score
Yea I shouldve brought the camera. I thought we would be working on my brakes all day . I forgot the amsoil stickers I got for everyone too. :banghead:

yea, that would have been cool. Do I get one of these cool amsoil stickers. U know my engine bay can never have to many stickers...

KETCHUP

Reaction score
awwwww, ur so C@@L willywill! Ill text u my addy so you can get some to me!

Yallrun

Reaction score
Wow nice work to all, glad your back up and running bro. Looks like hard work and a good time. :top:

Top Bottom