Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Engine swap options

triumphx

Reaction score
Honestly just motor/transmission mounts and wiring harness for say ls motors would be an amazing product and I think peeps would be much more willing to do some swaps with having the 2 first big steps outta the way

FJLED

Reaction score
Probably go with an LS and 4l80e on the FJ a few years down the road.

Similar to the one below, but redo the front suspension geometry as well. Think the one below is actually getting a whipple too. Electrical gizmos would be my only concern. Would definitely be interested in a kit or PNP type solution for the electronics. Mounts and stuff, not so much.

SDHQ1.jpg

Tundra goodness thats being shoehorned into another FJ bay.

Tundra%2520FJ.jpg

zacksblacktaco

Reaction score
i think my goal is going to be a toyota v8 down the road sometime maybe try to stick a 1uz in there, anyone know if it will fit??

archngl

Reaction score
Love to see the LS6 slide into the X.......wayyyyy too many good things could happen with this engine installed.

x8o8runner2012

Reaction score
i wouldnt mind having a ls6 in my truck......either would put out some insane numbers, minus the weight problem with a 2jz

hotrodt

Reaction score
Love to see the LS6 slide into the X.......wayyyyy too many good things could happen with this engine installed.

there are 2 of us that have ls1s in the x. ls1 and ls6 are the same motor just diff heads and cam....

sacX

Reaction score
What was the cost to put in the motor after everything was done?

livinginsa

Reaction score
I wouldn't mind getting it. Are we talking a built motor with a supercharger? Really would prefer a Toyota V-8 to keep it all Toyota, though. Are we talking installation, too? I already have the APR T56. Would another kit have to be made for the transmission? If I paid for it, today, when would it be installed? What would the final price be?

Last edited:

JiNsEiGaNaI

Reaction score
interested for sure! haha and glad i aint S/C'ed yet, id be pissed if i bought everything and then a j2z or v8 came out and was worth it haha

Top Bottom