Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Enough posts = pics!

gunner76137

Reaction score
Here you go
1000000378.jpg

ntinhri

Reaction score
Whew a BSP glad you dont have tined windows or BHLM.. welcome and enjoy the site!

kblozano

Reaction score
Aw but but. I want both of thoseeee! I just dont have an oven I can Put my headlights in :(
I live in the barracks and all we have is a microwave and little fridge. Besides... Something tells me my headlight wouldnt fair too well in the ole zapper

ntinhri

Reaction score
oh thats cool. My old truck had them and I feel for the poor sole.. thats all...

BTW dont use microwave!!!

kblozano

Reaction score
Haha don't plan on. Maybe with Enough time on this site I'll one across a member who lives relatively close and owns an oven. Lol but it's so hard to decide on what I wanna do first to this bad boy but I think the smartest is to put I. The tsk before any tranny issues occur

blackx-runner

"White Flash"
Reaction score
2005 bsp nice choice. :blurock:
Fill out your location in your profile. I'm sure there is someone nearby that would be willing to help you mod.

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
Right on with the TSK. That is a smart move, new truck or used. How many miles does your truck have? I have a feeling that it is over 40k. If so, another good option would be the URD fuel pump upgrade. Due to the fact that the OEM fuel filter regular maintenance schedule is around 30k. With the fuel pump upgrade, you will get the pump for about 1/5 the price of the OEM replacement, as well as an external filter, and a larger pump that will be ready for future power upgrades. :top:

kblozano

Reaction score
Right on with the TSK. That is a smart move, new truck or used. How many miles does your truck have? I have a feeling that it is over 40k. If so, another good option would be the URD fuel pump upgrade. Due to the fact that the OEM fuel filter regular maintenance schedule is around 30k. With the fuel pump upgrade, you will get the pump for about 1/5 the price of the OEM replacement, as well as an external filter, and a larger pump that will be ready for future power upgrades. :top:

Ooh I'll look into that right now. The truck has 74000 but the previous owner had a new oem transmission put in about 4k miles ago. So it shifts beautifully. I just want it to stay that way

Murderface

Reaction score
Sorry but those pics are way too small for me to look at so here's some bigger ones.
301174e3.jpg

ef623853.jpg

bf90de53.jpg

3959c6c8.jpg

16c1efb3.jpg

ecb015c2.jpg

Murderface

Reaction score
This question is for Jay and whoever else traded their X into Carmax. Did u buy a car from Carmax also or just sell ur X there and buy a car/truck somewhere else?

Sorry for the thread jack

Top Bottom