Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

EP mini meet photos

KETCHUP

Reaction score
So today, we had a little last minute planned EP meet. Had Cliff (Clifford) back from deployment and leave and Dan (Butters607). Installed URD and chopped stock arm in Cliff's SWB and installed a Coupe Chopped TRD in Dan's. Only moddin I did for myself is get the valve covers and intake mani off my old motor so they could go to get PCed.

Here are the pics:
018-4.jpg

030-1.jpg

URD with Coupe shop n custom knob:
019-3.jpg

Dan getting his old shifter out and cleaned up
031-1.jpg

032-1.jpg

Dan's TRD Coupe Chopped SS installed
034-1.jpg

And some pics of the MKIII
022-3.jpg

025-3.jpg

026-2.jpg

027-2.jpg

028-1.jpg

029-2.jpg

And the valve covers in mani off my old motor cleaned and ready to go to PCing tomorrow (of course for the rebult motor)
033-1.jpg

And a vid of Cliff's Viper remote start:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ErrD01FRCpg

Clifford

because race truck
Reaction score
Good times, not bad for a last minute quick little mod meet. That MKIII screams!

KETCHUP

Reaction score
yea, we will do it again soon. I know Val will be back soon and wants to do a little moddin. I have the coils coming in from SS. I say we do ur DJM, QA1s, and sways the same weekend at the craft shop

Super Werty

Reaction score
very nice! That MKIII looks factory under the hood, so awesome:blurock:

Tunedx

Reaction score
Time to put that engine cover back on. X will look like more of a sleeper

KETCHUP

Reaction score
yea, I really like it. Just needs to get a smaller battery so that pipin will fit better off the side of the intercooler with the BO valve. He claims ur going down on the track if you come to Texfest. I don't know.......I might have my money on Will Dan. You know me....got to keep it spicey!

butters607

Reaction score
yea, I really like it. Just needs to get a smaller battery so that pipin will fit better off the side of the intercooler with the BO valve. He claims ur going down on the track if you come to Texfest. I don't know.......I might have my money on Will Dan. You know me....got to keep it spicey!

Give me a 7 th injector and a stage 3 pulley and I will catch him on the top!!! No 4 wheel drive!!!!

Emanon

Reaction score
Cliff nice to see you back stateside!! I'm jealous of the Coupe shifters it's one of many things on the mod to do list.

Raiden06BSP

Reaction score
yea, we will do it again soon. I know Val will be back soon and wants to do a little moddin. I have the coils coming in from SS. I say we do ur DJM, QA1s, and sways the same weekend at the craft shop

Ill be home in about a week. Maybe less. Ill have to call you so we can setup a little meet. Here are the things i have ordered. Im still waiting on the NST Manifold spacer and the URD MKII exhaust to arrive at the house. Hope they get there before I get home so I can put them on to. :blurock:

Kicker L7 12" in kicker ported box
Kicker 10ZX750.1
Kicker 10ZX350.4
urd MKII exhaust and windshield banner
T-Rex2 eyelids unpainted right now
NST manifold spacer
Sittin Sic drop coils
2 ¼” steel blocks, and low pro bump stops
9/16” grade 8 u-bolts
Qa1’s
3000K HID for the fogs

KETCHUP

Reaction score
Ill be home in about a week. Maybe less. Ill have to call you so we can setup a little meet. Here are the things i have ordered. Im still waiting on the NST Manifold spacer and the URD MKII exhaust to arrive at the house. Hope they get there before I get home so I can put them on to. :blurock:

Kicker L7 12" in kicker ported box
Kicker 10ZX750.1
Kicker 10ZX350.4
urd MKII exhaust and windshield banner
T-Rex2 eyelids unpainted right now
NST manifold spacer
Sittin Sic drop coils
2 ¼” steel blocks, and low pro bump stops
9/16” grade 8 u-bolts
Qa1’s
3000K HID for the fogs

What u gonna use to tune?

KETCHUP

Reaction score
Give me a 7 th injector and a stage 3 pulley and I will catch him on the top!!! No 4 wheel drive!!!!

hey, all the more reason to get em! Do what u need to....cause if will beats u....you will never live that down. Glad Im broke.....dont need that pressure on my shoulders :laugh:

Super Werty

Reaction score
more than likey wont be going to texfest. but he can race against my time. I doubt youll beat it though. you really need the t56 and some DR's

Raiden06BSP

Reaction score
What u gonna use to tune?

Tune? If you mean actually tuning the truck. That wont be till after I get home for good. Gonna buy a gauge pod and the Innovate XD-16 wide band in June. I already have the MAF calibrator in the truck. Been reading up on Gadget's U-Tune guide and feel pretty confident in tuning.

Last edited:
Top Bottom