Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

ER Visit

CosmosX_az

"Magic Carpet"
Reaction score
So I was out golfing yesterday and started feeling this sharp pain on my left lower side about where the kidney is,,, I figured I might be low on fluids so I started downing plenty of water. After the first 3 wholes it was gettin pretty painfull but I tried to get through because my game was actually pretty good. By the tee shot on the fifth I almost collapsed. I told my brother in-law ,"dude we gotta go." Every second on the way back to the clubhouse the pain multiplied by 100. Just short of the clubhouse I tell my brother in-law,(who is a fire fighter) ,"dude call an ambo." Long story but I ended up getting a CT and 3 liters of fluid. The ER Doc said that I passed a kidney stone due to the pain and the discoloration of my pee. So I'm off work till friday living in muscle relaxer land and drinkin plenty of water and gatorade.....

XrunnIT

Reaction score
Ouch, that sucks dude.. Take it easy and get better dude. :top:

RedXr

Reaction score
How old are you bro? My pops has been hopitalized twice for those gnarly things!

Hitman

Reaction score
Dam bro and you still went to the meet and had an appetizer and beer lol

CosmosX_az

"Magic Carpet"
Reaction score
All the use of the word "dude" reminds me of this commercial I saw ....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WmFBOVZ6BLM

Dam bro and you still went to the meet and had an appetizer and beer lol

Dude this happened yesterday,,, The meet was on sunday.... lol

How old are you bro? My pops has been hopitalized twice for those gnarly things!

29... My family has a history of theese dam things,,, and gnarly doesn't even begin to describe the pain.... It SUCKED..... I feel for your pops bro,,,

Last edited:

TitanRattler813

Reaction score
Damn dude... that sounds awful. Well, I guess muscle relaxer land is a happy place for a short while.

Glad ur ok tho :top:

T0LLPHR33

"Catwoman"
Reaction score
cosmosX, AZ: that sucks bro. glad to hear your good now. at least you got the week off to relax and recover.:biggrin:

Hitman

Reaction score
CosmosX said:
][/U]

Dude this happened yesterday,,, The meet was on sunday.... lol

ohhhhhh hehehehe :laugh: i need to go back to sleep seriously :goodnight: im losing it big time :laugh:

RedXr

Reaction score
29... My family has a history of theese dam things
Kinda what im afraid of, it runs in my family and your not even that old so my odds arent looking good. :bawling:

TacoInvader

Reaction score
Wow man... That had to hurt like hell! :thumpdown: Get better soon bud!

Stevenredx

Reaction score
Had family members go through those before, hope i never get them.

Glad your doing better now and get well soon :top:

Helimx

"Dutch Rudder Master"
Reaction score
I had a 4.4 mm stone when I was a senior in HIGH SCHOOL!!! craziest thing I've ever had to deal with. They blasted that fewker with a laser, and I peed fire for the next week and a half. According to the Dr, if it had been .1mm bigger, they would have operated. So trust me man, I know how ur feeling. I was told cranberry juice helps alot. I dunno, when i had em, nothing i drank helped. lol

but i've never had one since..and that was about 11-12 years ago. So maybe you'll luck out, and never have to go through that crap again..good luck man.

T0LLPHR33

"Catwoman"
Reaction score
I hope i never have kidney stones...:thumpdown: sounds like we all go through them some time in our life...I don't know if I would want to bare the pain or just shoot myself in the head :dontknow:...LOL

BSP06XRU

Old Member
Reaction score
Duuuude:thumpdown:

Hope you feel better soon!

CosmosX_az

"Magic Carpet"
Reaction score
Thanks guys,,,, I never wish this on anyone.... This has been my 2nd in 6 years... I'm just gonna have to change my diet and stop drinkin soda fo sho...

T0LLPHR33

"Catwoman"
Reaction score
CosmosX,az: well you gotta do what you gotta do bro:biggrin:. you body is always changing especially after you hit 25...:thumpdown: its all downhill after that

RedXRunner

"Splash Baby Douchecanoe"
Reaction score
Thanks guys,,,, I never wish this on anyone.... This has been my 2nd in 6 years... I'm just gonna have to change my diet and stop drinkin soda fo sho...

sux bro... i might have these... cause my kidney hurts sometimes...maybe to much drinking lol.

hwo can u u prevet this? by eating better?

Tapp

Reaction score
DUDE! been there, done that!!! :thumpdown: except mine was for 3 days!

Hitman

Reaction score
So trust me man, I know how ur feeling. I was told cranberry juice helps alot. I dunno, when i had em, nothing i drank helped. lol

but i've never had one since..and that was about 11-12 years ago. So maybe you'll luck out, and never have to go through that crap again..good luck man.

From the Movie "The Departed"
What is it your Period? :laugh: :laugh:

5000XD

Reaction score
These things hurt like hell what I hear. Prevention is mostly to drink a lot, not to make the pee too concentrated. On the other hand some people just have a tendency to make these stones.

Top Bottom