Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Ever wish you were going the other way?

K2

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I'm on my way home from Lowe's with a load of 12 2x4x96's in the back and a yellow S2000 passes me on a 2-lane road going the other way. He hung his lanky arm out the window and gave me thumbs down as he went by. It's one of the MANY times I WISHED I was going the other direction. Rims and drop kit, no visible intercooler in the front... I would've LOVED to have smoked his ass with a load of wood in the back. :laugh:

Punk Ass Ricers FTL. :fail:

Gadget

Reaction score
Don't waste your time worrying about low class people.

G

T0LLPHR33

"Catwoman"
Reaction score
what a turk...just cause you car was in fast and furious you think its quick...:laugh:

when guys like this used to rev me out on my R6...it was my pleasure to hand them a woop ass on 1 wheel...:rockon:

Venomous_X

Reaction score
coming out of the closet eh?? :laugh: I hate ricers too brother....:thumpdown:

K2

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
One of the most awesome stories I've ever heard was when Xample beat a guy while hauling a sofa in the back of his truck. Epic win!

T0LLPHR33

"Catwoman"
Reaction score
One of the most awesome stories I've ever heard was when Xample beat a guy while hauling a sofa in the back of his truck. Epic win!

what i would give to see a video or be there in person to witness...:smile: must have been awesome...:laugh:

Yardie

"The Jamaican"
Reaction score
Should have e-braked that shit, flipped around and rolled up on him like flies on poop :laugh:. That would get a good reaction I bet.

Murderface

Reaction score
It pisses me off so much that I have all this new power and NEVER get a chance to use it:thumpdown: no one is ever on the same side of the road with me so I can try to throw down a can of whoop-ass!

Klint, those cars are so slow stock:thumpdown: like G said, don't waste ur time with losers like that. Besides, it was yellow( FAG color):laugh:

Super Werty

Reaction score
This pretty much happens all the time to me. The cars/trucks I want to race are going the other way, or I've got something breakable and expensive being transported in the bed

SooRunner

Reaction score
Hey hey, don't get those ricers wrong. Some of them are pretty fast.

My lil bro had a s2k with comptech supercharger, comptech headers, comptech exhaust system, computer, ohlins suspension, act clutch and flywheel. And it's pretty damn fast...especially when those motors rev to 9K.

You don't need a intercooler to be fast. It'll be one hell of a race though. I wonder what our trucks will do against a s2k.

the blue taco runner

"Livin It Up"
Reaction score
That sucks bro, I wised the same thing many times as well. I have raced a s2k before, I took him off the line and about half way through 3rd gear he finally caught and very slowly passed me. They are crap in lower gears cause all their power is at the real high rpm, but once they get going they cant be stopped lol

Rat Rod

"Blade"
Reaction score
i raced a s2000 that might have been stock and im bone stock and beat him from a dig to 80 up a entrance ramp then from a 30 role to 110 and he was gaining i dont think thats typicals though for a s2k to lose to a stock x as for finding good races just cruise wcenter lane windows down in third at about 50 the rice burning jet set will flock to you as they burn rice down the freeway thats how my x and i go hunting just watch for hids and yellow fogs in the rearview before and after :smile:

Tapp

Reaction score
klint maybe you beat him before, so all he can do is be a prick...lol....

you should of returned it with the fabulouse middle fingers...:biggrin:

oh and IMO if your gonna own a S2000...you better have a rainbow sticker on there..

9k rev of pure gayness....

zrgray

Reaction score
If you're in the other car... I don't think there is a more embarrassing defeat to be had lol

BlackCat

Reaction score
Chances are, if you really were going in the same direction as him, he might not have even bothered to signal you. The guy probably just has an inferiority complex, trying to compensate for something by having a "fast" vehicle.

But, in reality, he's probably afraid and eminently aware that his "fast" vehicle really isn't so fast ... hence why he signals vehicles that can't challenge him, like those stuck in oppositing direction traffic.

Mclovin

"Chicka Chicka Yea"
Reaction score
yea he musta been gay.... lol those s2k's are slow as hell compaired to our X's... well like what wuz said till about 80.... then thats a car.... they have longer top gears anyway.... we dont have much after our cutoff.... unless u have a X-1... which i don't so..... anyway 80-110 is plenty long and fast enough to prove a point... just like racing a plane... u might beat it from a dig but once it gets up there just say bye bye....

Top Bottom