Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Everyone loves a build thread :)

Generation-X

Reaction score
Sorry for lack of updates. Couple days more down the hole and a bit more progress made. One side nearly 75% done. Light bucket was made nicely and mocked in for a good tight fit. Have the picture and I will put that up later. Welding begins in T - 15 minutes :) Hopefully tonight ill have one side up and running minus body work.

Overall im pretty stoked with the overall look things will have. The rollpan will have to get put on hold unfortunately *blah*. Although mainly thats due to needing paint work after the lights are complete and only having time to do that much, oh well it will be done just not as fast as I wanted it to

lvxr

Reaction score
great job...MADDD props on making ur own filler plates, i cant tell how accurate u made em but still...thats talent. anyways...i'd reallly like to know why ur not going to shave ur handle?????:dontknow:

blackx-runner

"White Flash"
Reaction score
Looking good. Hopefully I'll be able to see it in person this spring. :top:

Generation-X

Reaction score
For now im not as worried about the tailgate handle. Later on if I have access to do something different then ill go with that route. Im actually thinking more of a handle swap then a shave. Again just to be different

Latest updates added to main page again. Getting closer!

TRD-X

Reaction score
I just want to see the rollpan Photos Bro!:biggrin:

TRD-X

Reaction score
:motz:I want to see that bad rollpan! Come on "getter done" :laugh::laugh:

Generation-X

Reaction score
LOL. Ill be moving back to Missouri end of this week so then ill be able to pick up again on the rollpan :)

TRD-X

Reaction score
She's looking good Bro!:biggrin: Can't wait to see the rollpan and lights finished!:top:

Rat Rod

"Blade"
Reaction score
looking good now hurry up so you can paint it :crinklehair:

Top Bottom