Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

EVO front end on BSP

PAXR

Reaction score
I know a lot of the guys do the evo mod on the front of the other colors, but has anyone done it on a BSP with an off color?

Murderface

Reaction score
theres a member that did his BSP evo mod with silver or gray I believe. Think someoen with a BSP also did his flat black

PAXR

Reaction score
I have a BSP that I'm looking for some options on. The evo mod looks sic but I would like to see some pics before I get too stuck on it for my BSP. Silver sounds cool, maybe charcoal or gunmetal?

triumphx

Reaction score
I have a BSP that I'm looking for some options on. The evo mod looks sic but I would like to see some pics before I get too stuck on it for my BSP. Silver sounds cool, maybe charcoal or gunmetal?
I'd def have to see it before doing it. Gunmetal with GM wheels would prob look pretty good

Murderface

Reaction score

The search function works wonders for finding stuff on this forum:top:

dramad1

Reaction score
I almost did a mini evo in yamaha green here's the grill

It's back to satin blk. Just was bringing to much unwanted attention. Red xr pride has the full shot and a pic with his rr grill on my bsp. Gives u a partial idea of different colors besides silver and flat blk

Attachments

• image-1700341376.jpg
    image-1700341376.jpg
    9.5 KB · Views: 149
  • image-3036048198.jpg
    image-3036048198.jpg
    11.6 KB · Views: 140

Jay Swift

"The Philippine Bean"
Reaction score
my old BSP X....miss her everyday....

3M Rubberized Undercoating and Matte Black Evo Mod...

1-4-10JJs3rdBirthday003.jpg

Crabfest09.jpg

PAXR

Reaction score
The matte black looks awesome. Did you use the undercoating for durability reasons? Did you use the undercoating and then paint over it?

Jay Swift

"The Philippine Bean"
Reaction score
I used the undercoating by itself originally for it's texture and was already flat black. but as it started to fade with the sun, I added coats of flat black over it.

Top Bottom