Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Evo Kill

RCE EATR

Reaction score
i hardly ever see evos, today i saw 2 lol. both either and evo viii or evo ix. both of them black too. the first one didnt wanna go, the 2nd one though.. :biggrin:

i saw him pass by when i was waiting to get on the main road that goes to the interstate and when my light finally turned green i quickly sped through traffic to catch up.. i mean its an evo, most people with evos wanna run.. lol. but i saw him get on the interstate about 4 cars in front of me and i was like hell yeah! i pulled up beside him in the left lane and looked over and he looked back and checked out my car for a while.. then he revved his engine. he had a full exhaust with no cats btw. so i revved mine some as i dropped it into 3rd at about 65 and then he went and a split second later i did and i passed him completely by 90mph and was about 2 lengths ahead by 110.. hell yeah!!! haha.

when i got off my exit he slowed down next to me and saluted me :rockon:

Slywhitty

"Midget Magnet"
Reaction score
but you still drive a focus !!lol hahahahah Nice kill though bro!!!!!

RJDoute

"My Salami Nipples Ooze Milk"
Reaction score
Nice kill.. I wouldn't of guessed it. The Evo VIII would walk on you I'd imagine.. not by much, but it would.. esp if slightly modified. Then again, it was from a highway roll so I guess this makes sense. Nice kill either way man, way to rep the Ford Foc.. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: I'm sorry, I couldn't say it with a straight face.

I'm playing man, nice car and damn good kill. :top: :top:

Ryan

braves011

"Crouching Tiger"
Reaction score
nice kill bro :top: how much HP did you dyno at just out of curiosity?

oh and don't let all the Focus haters rain your parade bro i'm still wanting to buy and '03 SVT Focus....... shouldn't have said that, now i'm gonna be the butt of everyone's jokes :ahhhhh::laugh:

RCE EATR

Reaction score
lol from a stop the kick my ass, so do stis, because they are awd.. but over 50mph i kill them..

im making about 250whp and 245wtq.. i went to a local dyno and they only revved to 6200rpms (redline is set at 7100) and it made 240whp at 6200..

svts are badass man. you can get a turbo kit w/out modding the engine (it has forged internals from the factory) and push 300whp

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
I bet he was like' "WTF!" :motz:. Lol

RCE EATR

Reaction score
haha yeah probably.. most people are. ive had people follow me for miles after i beat them keeping on trying to race. i guess they think they messed up or something lol

braves011

"Crouching Tiger"
Reaction score
lol from a stop the kick my ass, so do stis, because they are awd.. but over 50mph i kill them..

im making about 250whp and 245wtq.. i went to a local dyno and they only revved to 6200rpms (redline is set at 7100) and it made 240whp at 6200..

svts are badass man. you can get a turbo kit w/out modding the engine (it has forged internals from the factory) and push 300whp

yeah i love the SVT's just hard to find in decent condition :thumpdown:. how much boost you running?

RCE EATR

Reaction score
11 psi..

check out forums.focaljet.com, focusfanatics.com, ebay.. there are some for sale on there from time to time for great prices in good condition.

Yotaman

"Shortbus"
Reaction score
Good kill....I bet the look on peoples faces is priceless. :laugh:

RCE EATR

Reaction score
yep thats why i have a focus.. cuz if i had a mustang or sti or evo people would expect to be beaten.. but with a focus, theyre like wtf haha

RedXRunner

"Splash Baby Douchecanoe"
Reaction score
You have pics of your car and engine?

Thats crazy bro congratz

O yea just a curiosity ... why are you on xr-u forums? you had an X? a friend has an X? not saying you shouldnt but you know

RCE EATR

Reaction score
look at my gallery.. and my garage..

and yeah 2006nightrider is my dawg! lol. i used to work w/him at toyota

Sykotic336

Reaction score
stis and evos suck at top end thats why from a dig youd loose with there freaking AWD no matter what until you reach top end... not sure about your car or any other focus but id say awesome kill:top: damn just got me thinking if xrs came equiped with awd only and only for xr!!!! thatd be hella crip:adore:

RCE EATR

Reaction score
yeah their top end isnt that great unless they are modded. 225whp in a 3300lb car.. the awd helps it get going, but top end sucks for them..

Top Bottom