Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Exhaust advice

Saltnpeppe11

Reaction score
I am finally ready to start putting some money into the X now that I have some saved up and wanna start with the exhaust. My debate is going with the full Spec U system from URD or going the route or the URD y-pipe and the MK3 cat back exhaust or something along those lines maybe a different cat back system like AFE.

My question is I see a lot of people talking about the spec U system and all its benefits but i'm wondering if on a N/A system it is worth the extra $$. From my racing background I know making everything equal length is a huge plus on the exhaust/intake but i want some feedback if anyone has these setups and what would be the best investment...

Honestly I wanna S/C the X but don't know if I will ever have the time or money to do so I know if I want to do that Spec U is the way to go but want some feedback any ways .

Gadget

Reaction score
You can go with the URD N/A Performance Package.

Full exhaust
URD TCAI
UCON-EMS

We got right at 60 RWHP with that combo. That was with the DT headers, URD Y, an URD Cat-Back. I would think with all Spec-U exhaust it would have even a better result.

SgtBadA

Reaction score
I would go equal length URD. The sound is music to my ears.

Hard Taco

Formerly Known As "Sn3akrs"
Reaction score
I have the Afe full exhaust I love it

Reaction score
You can go with the URD N/A Performance Package.

Full exhaust
URD TCAI
UCON-EMS

We got right at 60 RWHP with that combo. That was with the DT headers, URD Y, an URD Cat-Back. I would think with all Spec-U exhaust it would have even a better result.

Any word of when the Y-pipes will be ready?

Gadget

Reaction score
One week. Get your order in now!!

SgtBadA

Reaction score
I pretty much have the NA package. Truck definitely isn't the same. That's in a good way though. Feels like it should have leaving the factory

Top Bottom