Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Exhaust for my Evo X

SickRedXRnr

"OK, Good Talk"
Reaction score
So ive been doing a lot of research, comparing, sound clip listening, etc etc... and i think i have come to a conclusion on a system called tsudo. i can get it for $400 bucks, and it comes with the test pipe as well. BUT the best part about it.... dyno proven from bone stock to exhaust.... has a gain of 62 whp lol! so i believe next pay check (next friday) ill be purchasing it and seeing what i come up with... its hard to remember life turboless

07SWB

Reaction score
Doesn't matter what you get, you're still a homo.. ok good talk

Sproulesxrunner

Reaction score
62 whp???? What kind of exhaust is it for 400$ (muffler/catback etc). Not trying to be a dick but that is a little sketchy on how much more whp your getting. I don't know if you can get 62 whp with a full racing headers, no cats and racing muffler system... but its your money not mine

X-roller

Reaction score
sorry bro.. I don't see that happening.... unless it comes with a great tuner system..... and on top of that you are talking about awd whp.....

SickRedXRnr

"OK, Good Talk"
Reaction score
yea.... ill be going to the place that did the dyno to buy the system. trust me, if it sounds too good to be true, it usually is... which is why im going to go directly to the source and see it with my own eyes... its a full cat back system with test pipe. worst case, i got a good system for really cheap and it makes half the hp... im still ok with 31 whp gains too.....

Sproulesxrunner

Reaction score
To bad they don't make an exhaust for X runners that have that big of WHP gains and for 400$ you can't go wrong

X-roller

Reaction score
that's insane bro.... I don't see how that is even possible especially without a tune..... this is literally just bolting it on.... if that's true then what the hell are they doing that other exhaust companies arent??

shaggy08xr

Reaction score
I gotta agree with the majority and say that's a lil insane. If that was the case ole G man could put this on his x and be knocking on the door of 500 rwhp. GL non the less.

SickRedXRnr

"OK, Good Talk"
Reaction score
haha i dont know, but im not gunna complain! also comes with lifetime warranty! i'll for sure give the car a nice wash next week when i get it, bolt it all on, and try to take some videos and pics of it all. stock hp = 236 to the wheels... intake and exhaust bolted on brings it to 315 to the wheels.... haha, god i love turbos

Bobby B

Reaction score
We have a custom exhaust and a test pipe on our Evo X but we still need to tune it. I plan on installing an intake, hard pipes and a bigger inter cooler. If I see 62 hp from all those mods I would be a happy man!
My goal is to hit 400 hp after I upgrade to the super tweaked but stealth and stock looking turbo, for me I think that's realistic.
Ryan did you sell your XR?
What Evo did you get?

SickRedXRnr

"OK, Good Talk"
Reaction score
yea bobby, soon after i saw you driving not that long ago i decided to trade it in and got myself an Evo X :) love it! you have one too? what color? mine is charcoal

Super Werty

Reaction score
The car is turbo right? A complete exhaust may just give that much power. who knows go try it out.

A full race exhaust on a boosted XR is worth around 50 rwhp

SickRedXRnr

"OK, Good Talk"
Reaction score
yea i think im just gunna go get it friday when i get off work, spend a few hours installing it when i get home, and see how she feels!

BSP06XRU

Old Member
Reaction score
We have a custom exhaust and a test pipe on our Evo X but we still need to tune it. I plan on installing an intake, hard pipes and a bigger inter cooler. If I see 62 hp from all those mods I would be a happy man!
My goal is to hit 400 hp after I upgrade to the super tweaked but stealth and stock looking turbo, for me I think that's realistic.
Ryan did you sell your XR?
What Evo did you get?
Ryan traded it back in June Bobby!
http://www.xr-underground.com/vb3/showthread.php?t=37677

Hope it works out for you Ryan! Keep us posted and vids would be awesome! :top:

Bobby B

Reaction score
yea bobby, soon after i saw you driving not that long ago i decided to trade it in and got myself an Evo X :) love it! you have one too? what color? mine is charcoal
Yeah I Have the Tundra and the GF drives an Evo X. They say it's black but it looks charcoal to me.
Here it is right after we go the Eibachs. We still have a way to with it. If you need a tuner that guy "LOONY Tune" on the socal evo site does amazing road tunes cheap. Congrats on your Evo!
Do uyou miss your XR yet? LOL

IMG_0915.jpg

IMG_1292.jpg

Simplex Effect

Reaction score
I believe it, one thing that would make this dead on is seeing what the boost levels were before and after.

The car may be stock, but a stock exhaust restricts flow and causes heat issues. Opening it up would allow the turbo to exhale better and keep the boost from falling off on the top end resulting in a much better powerband.

T0LLPHR33

"Catwoman"
Reaction score

Evo's looking good...:top:

Tundras looking even better...:rockon: both in the garage is pure SEX...:adore:

when my chick was looking for a new car I tried convincing her to get the EVO/STI...but she didn't like the rear spoiler which isn't hard to remove and she doesn't know how to drive manual either...FAIL...

is that just larger wheels/tires? or did you install a lift? cause it does look a little higher than stock...

sorry to thread jack but I LOVE LIFTED TOYO's...:biggrin:

Last edited:

Bobby B

Reaction score
Evo's looking good...:top:

Tundras looking even better...:rockon: both in the garage is pure SEX...:adore:

when my chick was looking for a new car I tried convincing her to get the EVO/STI...but she didn't like the rear spoiler which isn't hard to remove and she doesn't know how to drive manual either...FAIL...

is that just larger wheels/tires? or did you install a lift? cause it does look a little higher than stock...

sorry to thread jack but I LOVE LIFTED TOYO's...:biggrin:

Yes Spindles and coil overs up front and Shackles in the back

Top Bottom