Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Exhaust set up

denzel05

Reaction score
Anybody running DTLT, URD y-pipe, and Magnaflow exhaust?
Lookin to change from what I have now.

Murderface

Reaction score
I believe Ketchup is running that exact setup. If u have questions pm him and see if he can answer ur questions.
So what questions do u have anyway? I know with long tubes, URD Y pipe and any aftermarket catback that ur gonna want to add a Vibrant resinator or a straight thru muffler to tone down the Rasp of not having any cats in the exhaust. Plus this will help lower the sound output of the engine because it's gonna get loud!

outlaw7

Reaction score
I believe Ketchup is running that exact setup. If u have questions pm him and see if he can answer ur questions.
So what questions do u have anyway? I know with long tubes, URD Y pipe and any aftermarket catback that ur gonna want to add a Vibrant resinator or a straight thru muffler to tone down the Rasp of not having any cats in the exhaust. Plus this will help lower the sound output of the engine because it's gonna get loud!

^x2, I put a 14" magnaflow resonator in my urd mk2 cat back which uses a magnaflow muffler and its still plenty loud.

hottacoX

Staff member
Reaction score
Slywitty is running that set up n/a and it's damn ass loud and raspy as fawk!! Hopefully he becomes less lazy and posts a vid of it

denzel05

Reaction score
ok, thanks guys! you answered my question. I was wondering how loud it would be and any rasp. My set up now is loud enough, want to quiet it down a bit, and also add DTLTS.

KETCHUP

Reaction score
yea, I am runnning the DTLTs, URD Y, Mag 3" Cat Back with 14" res muff

triumphx

Reaction score
ok, thanks guys! you answered my question. I was wondering how loud it would be and any rasp. My set up now is loud enough, want to quiet it down a bit, and also add DTLTS.
In prder to quiet it down and add dtlt's would require several resonators, I'm running jba shorties, custom 2.5" turbo y-pipe, 14" ss burns muffler, 3" piping with a 3.5" tip that dumps in fron of the tire and it loud as hell. I picked up 2 vibrant ultra-quiet resonators and gonna extend the tip back to the stock spot. Point being you will prob need 2 resonators

Top Bottom