Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

extra wide fender flares

Rat Rod

"Blade"
Reaction score
can you say 18x30
oneP2258145-1.jpg

BSP06XRU

Old Member
Reaction score
Rear view of X-Truxarossa2: :laugh:

Truxarossa2b.jpg

Yes... it's been a long day...

TreTuna

Reaction score
hahaha, nice steve, but that's one ugly looking ass end! Those taillights would definitely have to GO!

revobreaker

Staff member
Reaction score
IMG_1364.jpg

^ that ones looks pretty bad im tired deal with it :laugh:

<insert thread jack>
wheres the original thread with this pic? I like the wheels and wanna know more about them

done right I think wide body could look good, but its probably gonna have to be more then just mega flares

PiNkY

Reaction score
Wow - those are some ugly PS. No offense austin - haha - that whole concept actually just sucks. Besides didn't someone actually do this mod awhile back? Thought I remember someone postin some pics......don't think it was an X though just a tacoma that he was converting but he used th baja style one's, I think they aren't as aggressive as these

BSP06XRU

Old Member
Reaction score
Oops! Forgot to add the Ferrari logo and emblem! :laugh:

Truxarossa2C.jpg

melon16

Reaction score
thats some talented photoshop skills there lol......

cant wait till its even half that low haha

T0LLPHR33

"Catwoman"
Reaction score
just ChopDrop mine lol....

IMG_0058.jpg

I plan on getting these glasswork fender flares along with the molding to blend the bumper and front fender flares...exactly like how you did...:top: nice job bro...did you do the blending for the bumper and the molding piece to blend in with the flare? or did a shop do that for you when you got it color matched?

I got to thinking...and someone beat me to it at this past years SEMA show...it looks so sick with any lift...:rockon:

BSP06XRU

Old Member
Reaction score
I plan on getting these glasswork fender flares along with the molding to blend the bumper and front fender flares...exactly like how you did...:top: nice job bro...did you do the blending for the bumper and the molding piece to blend in with the flare? or did a shop do that for you when you got it color matched?

I got to thinking...and someone beat me to it at this past years SEMA show...it looks so sick with any lift...:rockon:
Looks like he did it himself (see post #9):
http://www.xr-underground.com/vb3/showthread.php?p=570203

Top Bottom