Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Fan,temp, control led change

shane881510

Reaction score
Successful. We have done it people. We changed all the a/c control colors to purple/uv. The whole. Orange plastic is b.s. It's a film. The thick milky plastic on top of it is the problem. There's a thin layer of clear plastic in front of the orange. That's what the sliver paint is on. Orange can be removed. :adore:

12trdtacoma

Reaction score
Successful. We have done it people. We changed all the a/c control colors to purple/uv. The whole. Orange plastic is b.s. It's a film. The thick milky plastic on top of it is the problem. There's a thin layer of clear plastic in front of the orange. That's what the sliver paint is on. Orange can be removed. :adore:

Cant wait to see finished product

shane881510

Reaction score
Just a few more things and we be glowing. Haha need ur iron again. Lol

shane881510

Reaction score
This is the outside u can see that there all clear now. Next is the leds which I'm waiting on resistors to finish them. Blew up our last set of leds. Haha

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 155

shane881510

Reaction score
We're on the last step. Gotta insulate the wire so nuttin grounds and assemble it all back together. So far everything is good to go.

shane881510

Reaction score
Ever thing is done. All I have to Do is find the polarity of supply volts on the broad to power the leds. Gotta put it in the truck and hook it up. It will be awhile cause my truck still in a lot of parts laying around.. Pics will come soon as soon as I get my truck.

shane881510

Reaction score
Its done. Everything worked out. The red on the heat is alil dim but that's ok. U can still see it.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 164

12trdtacoma

Reaction score
Wasnt bad to make just took some time to get things right not having anything to go by

Top Bottom