Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

FAQ: How much did you pay for your XR?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hitman

Reaction score
I will post it up trust me and with the names of the players LOL I will get it later today when I get home

Hitman

Reaction score
LOL I can't wait to see the reply when I show you the contract :biggrin:

DOGSTOY06

Banned
Reaction score
you probably already know if you cared to read it or someone p.m.'d you to clew you in.:top:

DOGSTOY06

Banned
Reaction score
believe me when i say this hitman you give me the vin and i'll find where it was purchased from who sold how much and who financed it and who signed the contract.from florida.!

Hitman

Reaction score
Really thats all you need is just the VIN # awesome so I dont have to photocopy the contract and all that stuff cool less work for me I'll post up the VIN # then :top:

Spyder327

Reaction score
believe me when i say this hitman you give me the vin and i'll find where it was purchased from who sold how much and who financed it and who signed the contract.from florida.!

and it would be stupid of Hitman to give you the VIN or info like that just to backup what he said.

DOGSTOY06

Banned
Reaction score
take this sincerely Hit man so I don't get jumped by management "for attcking you when I'm ":top: challenging you!" I can run down to K.P. toyota and have my friend hal write up a bogus contract to make it appear that I got my X for 18k. but I don't operate that way.and I sure as hell know that toyota does not operat the way you are claiming.they can't.they may sell the truck to you for 10% dealer invoice which is 24k.so how in the hell do you think they are going to sell you a 24k truck for 6k off with nothing down? they aren't.

DOGSTOY06

Banned
Reaction score
give me the vinn number and i'll have sales mgr run it he'll tell how much you paid.:top:

DOGSTOY06

Banned
Reaction score
No HITMAN post that contract,your not getting off easy to this "challenge" not "attack". then you give me the VINN .:top:

DOGSTOY06

Banned
Reaction score
SPYDER, I understand your going thru law enforcement school but Mr.wanna be cop,please relax,no ill will come of this.I don't play that way!:top:

Spyder327

Reaction score
SPYDER, I understand your going thru law enforcement school but Mr.wanna be cop,please relax,no ill will come of this.I don't play that way!:top:

He can post the VIN and whatever else he wants, im just saying i dont think its smart to do.

I'm also confused on why anyone cares about it. Even if he's lying, it sure doesn't affect anything or anyone. Either way, thats just my opinion...

K2

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
If the three posters here want to continue to squabble about the price paid - please take it to the PM or chatroom. I honestly believe that the remainder of users could honestly care less about this personal battle. If I am wrong, users don't hesitate to let me know via PM and I'll re-open this thread.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom