Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

FAQ: How much did you pay for your XR?

Status
Not open for further replies.

blackX

Reaction score
ahhh i see. well i think im going to just break down and buy one. i got quoted 26k for an 07 so im going to call this place that has one with ss, intake, floormats and all that junk and see if they will beat it by like 100 bucks and ill buy it. wish me luck.

where are you located?

lwrider20

Reaction score
im in arizona. im am soo pissed at the dealership. i called them today and straight up told them that if they beat 26k for the swb xr on their lot that i would come down right now and buy it. so the guy calls me back 2 minutes later and said "ya its a deal. my boss said if you come down right now we'll beat 26k on that xr" so i go to the bank and pull out my down payment. contact my insurance company just to get a quote and get it set up. well i get down there and guess what.....thats right all of a sudden no deal. they said well we can get you in a bone stock xr for 26k. but they dont even have a bone stock xr on there lot. so they told me 26,800otd for the truck and i told them to eff off and left. man im so bummed.

Last edited:

Spyder327

Reaction score
im in arizona. im am soo pissed at the dealership. i called them today and straight up told them that is they beat 26k for the swb xr on their lot that i would come down right now and buy it. so the guy calls me back 2 minutes later and said "ya its a deal. my boss said if you come down right now we'll beat 26k on that xr" so i go to the bank and pull out my down payment. contact my insurance company just to get a quote and get it set up. well i get down there and guess what.....that right all of a sudden no deal. they said well we can get you in a bone stock xr for 26k. but they dont even have a bone stock xr on there lot. so they told me 26,800otd for the truck and i told them to eff off and left. man im so bummed.

What part of AZ are you in man? What dealer did you go to?

26,800OTD doesnt seem to be too bad brand new here, seems to be the common price tag..

lwrider20

Reaction score
im in glendale. i went to larry miller toyota. ya its not a bad price but the fact that they told me one thing then changed it on me really pisses me off. i told the guy i didnt want to waste my time coming down there if we didnt have a deal and well i wasted my time.

Spyder327

Reaction score
im in glendale. i went to larry miller toyota. ya its not a bad price but the fact that they told me one thing then changed it on me really pisses me off. i told the guy i didnt want to waste my time coming down there if we didnt have a deal and well i wasted my time.

lol i worked there over 2 years, and start there again next week in service. X-Rizzo works there also.

Dude, i hate the salesmen that work there, period. across the street i noticed arrowhead honda has a Blue XR, used i think...

lwrider20

Reaction score
ya ive had nothing but bad experiences with there sales people. ya i checked on that blue one. its an 06 with 16,xxx miles. but i can get a new one for the price of there used one.

Spyder327

Reaction score
ya ive had nothing but bad experiences with there sales people. ya i checked on that blue one. its an 06 with 16,xxx miles. but i can get a new one for the price of there used one.

Yea i've noticed used ones cost quite a bit here...

all i can say is that 26k OTD doesn't seem irregular for these here, but i know what your saying about them being liars..

on another note, we should meet up sometime and i can take you for a real test drive :rock:

lwrider20

Reaction score
ya they do lie quite a bit. told me that at 26k they would be losing money. what a laugh. ya i would love to ride in your truck. i think you might be the one they were talking about down there. they said they knew somebody with a supercharged xr. where abouts are you if phoenix?

Spyder327

Reaction score
ya they do lie quite a bit. told me that at 26k they would be losing money. what a laugh. ya i would love to ride in your truck. i think you might be the one they were talking about down there. they said they knew somebody with a supercharged xr. where abouts are you if phoenix?

Yea im the one they were talking about...
I'm the only one in that area that has one. Salesmen just hear me driving through and dont actually know •XR•XR•XR•XR about the truck. But if you talked to parts, they all know about my truck :top:

Here's the thing

1. as you know, they'd NEVER sell you a truck they were losing money on
2. Salemen cant ever hold jobs, the guy who said below 26k was probably fired/quit before you got there.

I live off I-17 and Cactus now, next week ill be starting work at larry miller again.

I'd be happy to give you a ride man, im still in the process of tuning the truck.

lwrider20

Reaction score
ya i know and there losing tons of money on that truck:) ya the guy that i was talking to was new so im sure he'll get canned or something. im contemplating just gettin a stock one since i can add all that crap they charge you millions for($400+ for a ss). i know i can get a stock one for around 25,700 otd. ya your not too far from me. im at olive and 59th. do you ever go to that car show on 83rd and beardsley on saturday nights?

Spyder327

Reaction score
ya i know and there losing tons of money on that truck:) ya the guy that i was talking to was new so im sure he'll get canned or something. im contemplating just gettin a stock one since i can add all that crap they charge you millions for($400+ for a ss). i know i can get a stock one for around 25,700 otd. ya your not too far from me. im at olive and 59th. do you ever go to that car show on 83rd and beardsley on saturday nights?

Yea i'd say go for a stock one. This truck is definitely worth getting. You can find the TRD SS online for $300 anyways. and you wont really need anything else they add on.

No i've never been to a car show over there, but i might have to check it out one of these saturday nights i guess.... I take it you go to those?

lwrider20

Reaction score
ya my bro-in-law has a huge old crewcab chevy and we go up there occasionally. we'll have to meet up sometime cause i wanna check out your truck it sounds sweet. ill pm you my cell #. ill have to call around tommorow and see what i can do about a truck.

Spyder327

Reaction score
ya my bro-in-law has a huge old crewcab chevy and we go up there occasionally. we'll have to meet up sometime cause i wanna check out your truck it sounds sweet. ill pm you my cell #. ill have to call around tommorow and see what i can do about a truck.

Sounds good man :top:

X-Rizzo

Reaction score
Hey lwrider, were you the one looking at the SWB one in front of the service dept?? I was watchin someone look at it. I'll come say what up if I see there again.

lwrider20

Reaction score
ya i was there with my girlfriend. i dont think ill be going back there though. unless they call me and give it to me for the price they agreed on. how do you like working there?

GSX-Runner

Reaction score
I just went to the same dealership where I bought my 05 from about 2 years ago looking for a new family car and I spotted a SWB used X with 24K miles on it and they wanted 25K firm for it, I only paid 23 OTD for my new one. Nice to see the the value is going up. Here I thought those jacked prices was a west coast thing.:biggrin:

yayxrunner707

Reaction score
i got mine for around 30. 24,900 msrp. plus taxes and all. extended warranty. and another warranty for like if i mess up my interior they will clean it like new or replace it. and prepaid all my tune ups and stuff.

Grumpy

Reaction score
Got mine '07 swb for 26.3k otd w/100k extended warranty, tint, floor mats, and sill protector. Guess I did okay.
Wish I'd talk 'em into including bbk. :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom