Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Farewell Guys

SupraJunky101

Reaction score
As I posted in my parts for sale thread I sold my truck this past week, I just dropped it off at the dealership yesterday morning. They gave me 18,500 , and waived the tax title etc etc off of my new car so I only rolled about 2k more into my loan.

The XR is a great vehicle, it handles amazing and the looks are equally as awesome. Just wasnt for me, I needed a forced induction vehicle, that has potential to make more than 400hp. This is a great forum and a great community. Take care

I took of my stubby antenna aswell so thats up for sale.

-Matt.

BSP06XRU

Old Member
Reaction score
Sorry to see you go:frown:... what car did you get to replace the XR?:dontknow:

Stevenredx

Reaction score
Hate to see you go... :thumpdown:

but, im sure you will still be around on the site :top:

07xrunner

Reaction score
good luck with the new ride let us know how good a car it is :top:

K2

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Aw... Supra. Sad to see you go brother. You'll be more than welcome back here if you want to stop in and share pics of your new ride. Sorry that it didn't work out between you and the XR.

(sounds like you broke up with someone) :laugh:

Jonathan

Reaction score
should have went at least with the evo 9:motz:

SupraJunky101

Reaction score
Aw... Supra. Sad to see you go brother. You'll be more than welcome back here if you want to stop in and share pics of your new ride. Sorry that it didn't work out between you and the XR.

(sounds like you broke up with someone) :laugh:

I actually did recently, after a year with my lady. Irony.

Finding a used EVO IX is like finding gold, I found a few 9's, for the price of brand new. All set on paying 36K for a used car.

Plus as bryan stated, I'm poor. It was hard enough getting financing in my name being only 19.

Jonathan

Reaction score
I actually did recently, after a year with my lady. Irony.

Finding a used EVO IX is like finding gold, I found a few 9's, for the price of brand new. All set on paying 36K for a used car.

Plus as bryan stated, I'm poor. It was hard enough getting financing in my name being only 19.

wait until your insurance triples.......literally.....:stupid: stupid evo drivers! LOL jk

07XR808

Reaction score
It's sad to see you leave this community, but at least you picked up a pretty sick car. Come back and update us on the progress and post up some pictures. Just because you don't have the truck, doesn't mean you leave the family

Zan

Reaction score
evoVIII's are pretty beastly... but xrs look nicer... and its whats on the outside that counts... ha ha, na, good luck wit ur car... dat car get potential, anxious to see wat u do wit em!!

SupraJunky101

Reaction score
DSCF2046s.jpg

DSCF2047s.jpg

DSCF2097s.jpg

Top Bottom