Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Fast & Furious 6

Hitman

Reaction score
hey guys just saw the movie yesterday night a pre-screen and i must say i was really impressed with the storyline they definitly brought it back old school like the first movie. just want to say its definitly worth watching :)

hottacoX

Staff member
Reaction score
That's wicked bro! I wanna go with the lady to see it but was thinking to watch a few of the movies before we go.... Does it play a lot into past movies or would she get it to just watch?

MORT-RUNNER

Reaction score
Yeah, my job hosted a pre-screening on Monday...thought the same thing. I wish they would add more imports in the new ones though. Majority of it is Muscle cars. I get it, but wish they brought back the Supra as a main car. GT-R was cool to see though!

Hitman

Reaction score
That's wicked bro! I wanna go with the lady to see it but was thinking to watch a few of the movies before we go.... Does it play a lot into past movies or would she get it to just watch?

this director did an awesome job of putting everything together she wont get lost i dont wnt to spoil it for you but your girl will like it my wife enjoyed it and shes not that into the movies she came out of the theater saying it was the best one she has seen :)

Gadget

Reaction score
It playing at 10 PM at my local theater. Might go see it.

G

1GRracer

"Pete"
Reaction score
I might go see it with friends this weekend. The last fast and furious movie i saw was tokyo drift, so hopefully this is good. I know it'll bring out the ricers so some after movie entertainment will be provided free of charge lol.

Gadget

Reaction score
In general there was some level of suck in all the F and F movies, but Tokyo Drift sucked the absolute most.

G

1GRracer

"Pete"
Reaction score
Yeah thats one of the reasons i stopped watching. I mean an rb in a mustang. -_- well i guess thats hollywood.

Gadget

Reaction score
Well, just got back from seeing it.

It was better.

G

Last edited:

Xraided

Reaction score
ive only seen the first two n lost intrest. but when i saw this it makes me want to watch all of them, i liked it

Iggy08

Reaction score
In general there was some level of suck in all the F and F movies, but Tokyo Drift sucked the absolute most.

G

To each his own, Tokyo Drift has been my favorite of all of the sequels. I feel like it's the only one that really kept racing as part of the story (different kinds of racing). They have been getting progressively better though, 4 was boring but 5 was pretty good. I'm glad to hear 6 is great.

Gadget

Reaction score
You know, if you look at it from that point of view, I can see it that way.

It was more of the true street scene, younger crowd, and those types of cars.

G

JMD176

Reaction score
Just saw this tonight. Not the greatest movie ever made, but all in all entertaining.

X_Less

Reaction score
It's more of an action movie then it is a car movie...

Maybe it's just me, But a few things they did/happen had me pulling my hair with "wtf", I didn't even find the plot all that good either. They could of done so much better with Michelle Rodriguez's character... It's obvious killing her off in the first place was a mistake and they struggled to find a way to write her back in by using the oldest and dumbest (literally) trick in the book.

In the first scene, Why is Brian and Dom shifting their paddle shifting automatic cars with the gear selector?, How did Dom fly into a windshield at high speed and not sustain any injuries?

And at the end, That HAS to be the longest airplane run way in the world.

I'm probably way to critical and factual for most movies...

JiNsEiGaNaI

Reaction score
I just saw it last night, and although they arent focusing on so much the cars as the first few movies, I know and get why they made 5 and 6 the way they did and u gotta think as a buisness, it was a smart MOVE, cuz it caters to everyone now, instead of just car enthusiast! so i get it and i like theres more of a story line!

Top Bottom