Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Fastest Xr Track Times!!

RedXr

Reaction score
Its about F'ing time!!!!!

Congrats Megabitz, well deserved!!!!!!! :rock:

RJDoute

"My Salami Nipples Ooze Milk"
Reaction score
Congratulations brother, you've put a lot of love in that truck. Very well deserved. :top: :top:

morcheez

Reaction score
sweet...but i would still smoke u in the accord :laugh:

Vito1010

Reaction score
wow...grats man. Thats awesome. I hope when im done modding i can get close to that :wink:

Yallrun

Reaction score
Well I'm glad you kept the X, glad to see a 12 sec run bro. Well Done, TT FTW. :top:

XrunnIT

Reaction score
i was jsut gunna mention that :laugh: hey would easily be faster but still putting down that much power he should be faster now if gadget were to go to the tracks maybe we can compare or something:dontknow: not to start a major war but just to have numbers between the two but obviously turbo has lag but you know. anti lag it:rockon::adore:

Megabitez is putting down over 100lbs of torque more then gadget, and only 6 less HP at 5500 vs Gadget's 6200. Megabitez will be faster. Twin turbos are setup to eliminate lag.

In a heads up, I put my money on Megabitez... for now.. I still have work to do :biggrin:

congrats way to set the bar

For real.. now I'm gonna have to put my pulleys on AND get a set of DRs... :laugh:

rexrunner

Reaction score
guys, his truck is faster and real torquey (real word?). his weak link is the clutch, but when it grabs, holy chazzleauce!

XrunnIT

Reaction score
guys, his truck is faster and real torquey (real word?). his weak link is the clutch, but when it grabs, holy chazzleauce!

I would imagine!! I went for a ride in Torspd's turbo'd truck, and dang... that thing has a ton of torque! :adore:

WCD

Reaction score
Torque is what puts your ass back in the seat! :burnout:

BSP06XRU

Old Member
Reaction score
Wow! Aren't you glad you still have the X?!
Congrats!

CaliKnightRider

Reaction score
wow this is the new benchmark for x-runners, i dont think anyone is going to top this for a while. i hope he gets a new clutch and takes this thing out again. maybe he could up the boost a bit and scratch at those 11's. congrats though, that is one fast truck

5H4D0WD347H

Reaction score
Props on being what I think is the first 12 second X! I hope a new clutch puts you in deeper.

wow this is the new benchmark for x-runners, i dont think anyone is going to top this for a while. i hope he gets a new clutch and takes this thing out again. maybe he could up the boost a bit and scratch at those 11's. congrats though, that is one fast truck

XrunnIT is damn close to this trap on street tires with stock pulleys, gotta give him props for that.

megabitez

Reaction score
thanks guys...the clutch is horrible. im glad i have the truck but my pockets arent. still willing to sell it. but like rexrunner said when the clutchs grabs the truck hauls azz. but everythign else ran great just that issue. my 2nd and 5th start grinding a few months ago. i hope its not slowing me down idk. if i change it i know can run 12's all day.

CaliKnightRider

Reaction score
thanks guys...the clutch is horrible. im glad i have the truck but my pockets arent. still willing to sell it. but like rexrunner said when the clutchs grabs the truck hauls azz. but everythign else ran great just that issue. my 2nd and 5th start grinding a few months ago. i hope its not slowing me down idk. if i change it i know can run 12's all day.

did you ever think of getting the apr x-1 to squeeze some more power out of it. or selling the turbo kit. i know there are a lot of people interested in that thing. sell it stock and sell that twin turbo kit.

Super Werty

Reaction score
XrunnIT is damn close to this trap on street tires with stock pulleys, gotta give him props for that.

yep, and his DA was also WAY higher

I searched the DA last night for Miami...speedworld I believe it called....and it was -1600

I might touch 12.9 with that good of a DA, and Im positive Xrunnit would too...especially with drag radials

Not trying to take anything away from Mega.:top:

5000XD

Reaction score
Wow, very nice dude! Congrats on the 12s!

trd_sport

Reaction score
Its about time you ran that thing! Congrats on being the first to the 12's that I know of. When you ran did you up the boost from what you have it set at for the street or is that your street setup?

Top Bottom