Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Fayetteville, NC

Troskey

Reaction score
who's close?

i'm moving to that general area in less than a month.. gotta love the military!!

lowchef

Reaction score
fayetteville

Fayetteville is not the funnest place to live unfortunately.......I used to live in jacksonville which isnt too far from there.....if your a marine you'll fit right in.....only real good thing about it is its close to rockingham raceway and coastal plains raceway which are both quarter mile tracks....coastal plains is fun and only an hour from fayetteville....your sure to meet a bunch of gear headz there.....always got test and tune going on!! Good Luck!!

Tapp

Reaction score
im in Charlotte... about 3 hours...

my parents live in Jacksonville, NC..so im home from time to time as well..

there are a few guys running around in Jacksonville as well..maybe they will chime in!!

dak-rt-2a-XR

Banned
Reaction score
Old Fayette' nam..

Id rather die than live there again. Went to 18D SF school there for 14 months. when the 82nd deploys all the wifes slip off the riings and the city becomes a gaint whore house. Kinda makes you sick.

there is NOTHING to do there eitheir, so enjoy!

illmeg4fun

Reaction score
Finally moving up huh? Its not as bad as everyone makes it out to be. Just stay away from post and Ramsey st as much as you can on your off time. Raeford is getting really built up, so if you are able to live off post, thats not a bad area. If you have any questions bro, just hit me up.

Troskey

Reaction score
thats the positive outlook i was lookin for.. i appreciate it Zac!

My68ur8trd

Reaction score
Thats about 4 hours from me.

you could make the VA and the NC meets:rock:

Justin

X-Caliber

Reaction score
Down east in pamlico, right in the swamp. Jacksonville isn't far from me.

quiksheit

Reaction score
I lived in Raeford and was in the 18th ABN Corps and 82nd. I really liked it there. Its just the wife needed a real job and you know how that goes in military towns. Im out now.

Top Bottom