Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Federal Tires SS-595

Norcal-XR

Reaction score
anyone heard or tried these tires, they have them in stock sizes 255/45/18. The price isn't so bad,

I thinking about them there only $468(117each) not bad,

any inputs?

Thanks

eXuser01

Reaction score
FederalTire_SS595_1116408717545628f87976d3.jpg

Federal SS595 Drift Competition Tire:

You know the brand; if you don't, you're missing out. Federal Tires are super sticky for the price! If you were at SEMA last month or some drift events recently, you'll notice that Federal Motorsports is an active supporter of the US and Japanese drift scene. Used by choice, not by sponsorship, by Japan's top drifters.

These tires last and last, and they don't chunk from drifting! We've had many customers report putting on a set, going to a drifting event, and driving home on the same set of Federals! Of course, we still recommend having extra tires just in case you go a little crazy with the donuts .

Even though these tires are for "drift competition," they are also very good for grip. We are currently running Federal tires ourselves for autocross competition regionally, and are proud to report that they are definitely one of the stickier and better tires we've run.

Enough talk, on to the deal! For the month of December, all Nico members receive 5% off the already low price on our site!

Enter the coupon code federalfive at checkout to receive your discount.

All available sizes are listed on our site, and there is currently plenty in stock.

Local pickup is welcome! Please also checkout through the site and choose "Will Call" under the Payment method option. We will contact you as soon as the tires arrive at our shop. Shipping is approximately $10-30 per tire depending on your location. Visit our web site for an exact quote.

Please visit FRSport.com to order. Or go directly to the Federal Tire section: Federal SS595 Drift Competition Tires

Treadwear for SS595: 240 on most tires, 260 on some.
Full Spec Sheet: Federal SS595 Spec Sheet (PDF)

You can calculate all costs directly through our web site! Just proceed to checkout, enter your info, and you can figure out the final costs before placing an order.

We also carry a wide variety of other tires, but those are not on our site yet. For any other specific tires you would like, give us a call or email, and I'll get you a quote ASAP!

Super stiff sidewall for minimum flex:
FederalTire_SS595_4116408717745628f89445d9.jpg

Aggressive tread design:
FederalTire_SS595_5116408717845628f8a27115.jpg

Source

i found this on another forum... i saw a few comments on other forums adn they all seemed good check out there website below

http://www.federaltire.com/en/html/pdetail.php?DB=motosports&pdline=1&ID=1#

Last edited:

Norcal-XR

Reaction score
the treads looks good, just wonder how well the handles are for street/daily driving.

I've read that there good drift tires, but in my case I wont be using them for that matter.

eXuser01

Reaction score
they seem to be for the street check out that link i fixed it

Simplex Effect

Reaction score
I will probably be running these on my Spyder the next time I need to switch tires.

Hopefully that wont be anytime soon, I want these tires I have on there to last me atleast 5,000 miles.

T0LLPHR33

"Catwoman"
Reaction score
those tires are good for street driving...:top: better grip than most other tires...:biggrin:

RossK35

Reaction score
I had those on my old truck, and they were great for me. I'd recommend them.:top:

toyoxrunner209

Reaction score
I had those on my Boss 20's and they were pretty good but i just got some new yokohoma's Parada Spec X and i like them better but the federal were pretty good gripped pretty good

XRYDER

Reaction score
For the price they can't be beat. Good dry pavement traction, not so sure how they handle in the rain.

Norcal-XR

Reaction score
thanks for the input guys,

yea I just wanted to know if anyone has or had try them on there X. Looks like i might try to get them, but one thing now

would you put 245/45 on the stock rims, seems like thats all the local tire shop has left,

i dont think I want 245, or how would u think they react?

Top Bottom