Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Feeler : H-Town Match- S Werty VS Xrunnit

Grumpy

Reaction score
The night race in Baytown can get fairly cold. Itsin the mid 30s sometime, Matt did 13.9.

But the way weather is going, temp is going up.

Toyotaguy_7

Reaction score
are they racing for the fastest xrunner except for megabites with the 12.9. are you guys trying to smash that record as well??

Last edited:

megabitez

Reaction score
megabitez lol almost everyone spells it incorrectly.
no they just holding up traffic! LOLOL JK LOW BLOW!

Toyotaguy_7

Reaction score
magabitez! lol someday i will be on your level watching the mirror mortals fight for a spot below the gods. lol

RedXRunner

"Splash Baby Douchecanoe"
Reaction score
lol megatbitez just wont make the drive that is why..he is not involved...ahem ahem

RunnerofX

Reaction score
i think it should be right before the cold nights in the 30's and 40's start happening that way you can actually get the traction you need to pull off a stunning time. my 2 cents is right before the "winter" snap. maybe october or mid november something like that when the weather is in the 70's during the day and low 60's at night.

Super Werty

Reaction score
well since im the one doing the long drive, im picking the date. I want it 0* if we can:laugh:

RunnerofX

Reaction score
well since im the one doing the long drive, im picking the date. I want it 0* if we can:laugh:

well of course i understand that... i was just tossing out my 2 cents like everyone else. i know my times arent as impressive as yours but if ima be runnin for a purpose i wanna be able to hook. i ran a 15.0 spinning thru 3 gears. im sure i could have dropped down into the high 14's had i gotten traction but it was just too cold and it was around 55 degrees

RedXRunner

"Splash Baby Douchecanoe"
Reaction score
well of course i understand that... i was just tossing out my 2 cents like everyone else. i know my times arent as impressive as yours but if ima be runnin for a purpose i wanna be able to hook. i ran a 15.0 spinning thru 3 gears. im sure i could have dropped down into the high 14's had i gotten traction but it was just too cold and it was around 55 degrees

o you can A! i rank a 15.01 a couple years ago...stock and you have a few mods.

Will... you pansy run in a 111 degree weather lmao throw some ice on your engine!

XrunnIT

Reaction score

It wasn't too cold, the track was plenty warm enough. Air temp on the track was 71*. Traction issues were due to water on the staging lights and driver error. The only traction problems I had were off of the line.

Top Bottom