Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Feeler : H-Town Match- S Werty VS Xrunnit

XrunnIT

Reaction score
and whoever wins the race must battle it out with TRDSPORT!!!! And we will have a 1st 2nd and 3rd place crown.

I got my sites higher then that.. i'm after Megabitez and Gadget. I'm nipping on their tails on the stock pulley with 6psi of boost.. imagine 10psi of boost. :biggrin:

CaliKnightRider

Reaction score
well good luck trying to race gadget, bc hes not going to race in this life time lol. but hey dont under estimate your opponents. trd sport with some good tires will be on your butt!!!! if he can get anything close to a 1.9 60' he is going to be trouble.

Super Werty

Reaction score
it wont be until december or possibly Jan

but yea I do want to race:top::rock:

Tapp

Reaction score
mmm..this would be a good race..

would have to get a full film crew for this.. different angles all the way down the track..

RedXRunner

"Splash Baby Douchecanoe"
Reaction score
Then ill race titan..whats up AZ bring yall crew down here lol

Jason needs to get the pulleys 1st.

5000XD

Reaction score
I would like to bet 50 e-dollars on the black X-Runner :laugh:

Super Werty

Reaction score
yep! not much to it!

I disagree and heres why

It takes quite a bit of effort to get a perfect launch. Since using 4x4 I have been getting 60ft times of 2.0 and lower. But havent done any new mods

what does that mean? well look at my slips...I have about 30. My 60 ft time is getting better every time=driver mod

You have to position and time the gas and brake perfectly to get a 1.8

Im not saying my truck is harder to drive....but I do ask that you try my truck out first before you judge. And by that I mean, not my truck, I wont let you drive it:laugh:

Also, to say my truck has the "clear advantage" just because of the auto would be wrong. Xrunnit has a much lighter truck and it is also alot more aerodynamic. The list goes on, but we dont have similar trucks and our mods are NOT identical.

But a race between us(me and xrunnit) would be awesome! If all goes well I will def drive out there...hopefully not by myself, and we can have an all out race meet in Texas:top:

XrunnIT

Reaction score
I disagree and heres why

It takes quite a bit of effort to get a perfect launch. Since using 4x4 I have been getting 60ft times of 2.0 and lower. But havent done any new mods

what does that mean? well look at my slips...I have about 30. My 60 ft time is getting better every time=driver mod

Im not saying my truck is harder to drive....but I do ask that you try my truck out first before you judge. And by that I mean, not my truck, I wont let you drive it:laugh:

Also, to say my truck has the "clear advantage" just because of the auto would be wrong. Xrunnit has a much lighter truck and it is also alot more aerodynamic. The list goes on, but we dont have similar trucks and our mods are NOT identical.

But a race between us(me and xrunnit) would be awesome! If all goes well I will def drive out there...hopefully not by myself, and we can have an all out race meet in Texas:top:

:dito:

Lots of differences between the two trucks. his has some advantages over mine, I have some advantages over him. Different mods, different vehicles, different setups.

Either way, win or lose... LETS DO IT!!! It would make one sickass SW film, that's for sure. :rockon:

RedXRunner

"Splash Baby Douchecanoe"
Reaction score
Either way, win or lose... LETS DO IT!!! It would make one sickass SW film, that's for sure. :rockon:

the EPIC FAIL video you mean :laugh:

looks like another big houston meet coming soon....and i wonder why XFEST is not located in houston....

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
I say that since Super Werty is all the way in AZ, that we should set the date which is best for him. Not to disregard XrunnIT though. Seeing as how he wants to try it some time in Dec. or Jan., that would work out great. With our cool temps, low humidity, and near see level track, we might all see some truely great times. As much as these guys hit the track, a best out of three would be in order. I think that we should also have some other contenders of close times.
I'm even down to donate some cash to help with the trip as time draws nearer. I'll be ready to roll myself, with a few more mods, by that time for sure!

5000XD

Reaction score
I disagree and heres why

Good points.

But december or januari? Thats a long time before the race.....

WCD

Reaction score
I got my sites higher then that.. i'm after Megabitez and Gadget. I'm nipping on their tails on the stock pulley with 6psi of boost.. imagine 10psi of boost. :biggrin:

I keep seeing you repeat 10 psi in a few other postings. Something tells me that you're trying to get your hands on a special pulley, maybe something like the one that Mike Hickman was running. Am I delusional, or am I close? :rolleyez:

it wont be until december or possibly Jan

but yea I do want to race:top::rock:

Why then? If you both race each other on the track, then you both face the same conditions at the same time.

Last edited:

XrunnIT

Reaction score
I keep seeing you repeat 10 psi in a few other postings. Something tells me that you're trying to get your hands on a special pulley, maybe something like the one that Mike Hickman was running. Am I delusional, or am I close? :rolleyez:

So Close... :biggrin:

Super Werty

Reaction score
Why then? If you both race each other on the track, then you both face the same conditions at the same time.

Honestly Im going out there for 2 reasons.

To race xrunnit is one of them, but more importantly, I want to go there and set a new record. You cant set a record when its 1000* outside

I want it to be perfectly cold:top:

In other words, I dont want to drive all the way out there and run a 13.4...I want to go when its possible to run very low 13's, possibly 12.999

preXrunner

Reaction score
Honestly Im going out there for 2 reasons.

To race xrunnit is one of them, but more importantly, I want to go there and set a new record. You cant set a record when its 1000* outside

I want it to be perfectly cold:top:

In other words, I dont want to drive all the way out there and run a 13.4...I want to go when its possible to run very low 13's, possibly 12.999
thatta kid... show'em whos boss

Top Bottom