Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

liquidhype04

Reaction score
Hey guys, my lease goes back this Feb on my xrunner and im looking to get rid of some stuff.... I think im going to get that new STI... LOVE IT!

I am resetting my truck to stock this week and will have the following parts available immediately:

JBA 2.5 Inch Catback Exhaust with Magnaflow Muffler (local pickup only please) $200

Blacked out stock headlights (will trade for stockers... work perfectly and look awesome but again.. its a lease so I need stockers)
Front.jpg

HeadlightLeft.jpg

HeadlightRight.jpg

Maf Calibrator $175
MAF500.jpg

Type F Plug and Play Harness for 2005 and up Tacoma $175
PnP_C_100.jpg

Pioneer Avic D3 DVD/GPS head unit with Bluetooth, Wire Harness and Dash Kit all plug and play. (no scratches or defects...works great but if im getting a new car I want to go all out on a new system!) $500
HeadUnit.jpg

URD Short Throw Shifter $75 (if you want it with the shift knob I can do it for $100)
headunitnew.jpg

I am flexible on prices but am not looking to get ripped off... these are all PERFECT working parts that have been on my XRunner for less than a year.

Please either PM or email me at liquidhype04@aol.com for a faster response as I am only on XRU very seldomly.

I can post pictures too if needed.

Thanks!

-Marc

Last edited:

braves011

"Crouching Tiger"
Reaction score
fml I want that D3 but tryin to payoff my CC's :thumpdown: good luck with the sale though :top:

RJDoute

"My Salami Nipples Ooze Milk"
Reaction score
SLAMMING deals right here! Free bump to the top. Someone is going to jump on those headers and pay you for shipping I'm sure of it, and that D3 should go QUICK! Awesome headunit, I love it. :top:

Bumpity bump!

liquidhype04

Reaction score
got the PMS... keep em comin! Sucks to see all of the parts I worked hard to get fly off the shelf.. but i'll try fill the void by going all out on the new STI :rock: hahaha... also I decided I will ship the headers as well if needed although I would prefer local pickup..

Thanks guys and to those that already PMed me, I will ship either same day or first thing next morning after I receive payment

nine9six

Reaction score
If nobody takes the URD SS come the first of the year, when I get paid, I'll take it off your hands!!

2006nightrider

Reaction score
I think im going to get that new STI... LOVE IT!
but i'll try fill the void by going all out on the new STI
You getting a 2010? Because I REALLY hope you're not buying a 2009...if you are, check the door jam for a October or later build date. You don't want to buy a new car and then have it sitting at the dealership for CEL issues and rod bearing issues.

Bump for some good deals!!!

KETCHUP

Reaction score
I am interested in the plug and play. I already have the MAF CAL. Would you sell seperate. More details please.

liquidhype04

Reaction score
I am interested in the plug and play. I already have the MAF CAL. Would you sell seperate. More details please.

id rather sell the maf cal and the plug and play as a set to be honest... im sure there are plenty of people interested in it especially as I paid over $600 dollars for it from URD maybe 6 months ago or so.. willing to take a loss but I dont want to get stuck with any extra parts that I dont need.. what did you have in mind as far as price for the plug and play?

You getting a 2010? Because I REALLY hope you're not buying a 2009...if you are, check the door jam for a October or later build date. You don't want to buy a new car and then have it sitting at the dealership for CEL issues and rod bearing issues.

Bump for some good deals!!!

whatt? never heard of any of this... can you tell me a bit more about it? I was looking at the 2008s... do those have the same issues? what kind of CEL issues and rod bearing?...and for that matter.. what the hell is rod bearing issues? hhahaha

Last edited:

2006nightrider

Reaction score
whatt? never heard of any of this... can you tell me a bit more about it? I was looking at the 2008s... do those have the same issues? what kind of CEL issues and rod bearing?...and for that matter.. what the hell is rod bearing issues? hhahaha
Depends on when the car was built, Subaru issued a stop sale on certain 08-09 WRX/STi's last year. Take a look at these threads before you make your purchase-->

http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1487482

http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1648372

MORT-RUNNER

Reaction score
You wouldn't happen to have an O2 sim would you? If you do, I'll buy it from yah.

KETCHUP

Reaction score
don't even know what they run. just keep me in mind. My MAF CAL is wired. I would just like to have the plug and play for less than what it would cost me new. Just keep me posted.

KETCHUP

Reaction score
If Ketchup doesn't get the plug and play, I'll take second dibs.

yea, I am interested, but I have to take a look at the funds. yours if you have the fundage. Don't want to hold anyone up......

Top Bottom